Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Rolling Stones

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Seen them twice previously. The Hyde Park concert in 2013 was brilliant. Up there with the best I've seen. I was a bit sceptical but was proved so wrong. An earlier poster mentioned Lisa Fischer. She was sensational with Jagger in their rendition of Gimme Shelter. Hopefully she's teaming up again on this tour. Looking forward to seeing them again in Berlin in a few weeks.

el punal

I saw the stones there as we were woken up by a friendly policeman who saw people pushing in.
I remember seeing TRex there and although I am sure I went there several times, cannot remember who I saw !
The sprung dance floor caused the light towers to sway if the crowd started jumping up and down!

I do remember the sprung dance floor! At the Donovan concert all the punters were given cushions to sit on - God knows why, perfect ammunition to throw at Mr. Mellow Yellow, and that, dear friends, was the highlight of the evening!

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
One of my most enjoyable Stones concerts was at Feyenoord's stadium in Rotterdam in June 1982 - just a few weeks after Villa beat Bayern at the same venue in the European Cup final.

It was a boiling hot day with the water hoses turned on at regular intervals - I've never seen so many fit, young ladies strip down to their bra and panties (some with no bra) to cool down:)

Great show....and the concert was quite good.

Ozymandias86

Jun 24, 2011
Kanazawa
Superb last night - made all the better by pulling out some fancy golden circle tickets in the lucky dip!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here