glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Always be here here

Bucharest49

May 12, 2014
5EE52048-2C88-4C13-BAC0-6BB8484F49C3.jpeg
View attachment 96613UWE hunemeier returns back to Paderborn Sv..

Well what can I say Uwe will be really missed .a true gent and a friend to me since I first met him here on his first few months here .a great sportsmen and player .every time he came in he did great with effort and passion for the badge
Uwe looked after me with his friends when I went to see Paderborn Sv V Magdeburg FC.

I hope he has much success back with his Paderborn in the next few years and goes on to coach and manage back home in Germany.

And can spend time with his family .

Best of luck Uwe I thank you for all your friendship while you were at are beloved club .
View attachment 96612

https://www.facebook.com/meinSCP/posts/1630117720377179

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
All the very best to Use and thanks for your time with us - consummate professional footballer

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
This makes me very sad but I now have a German club to support! Quite simply Uwe was one of the best footballers and men to play for the albion

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It's sad that he's going, but understandable. I hope he becomes a reglar in the Bundesliga again. As everyone has said a true professional even when not in the team and a really nice friendly bloke too.

He'll be welcomed back when we see him next.

UWE :bowdown:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Another massive job for the recruitment team to find a replacement for him now. Oh well, all the best to the BFG.

Bucharest49

May 12, 2014
Would be good if the club play Paderborn in a preseason friendly ������

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Sad to see him go, but completely understandable. Really the kind of player that every club needs. Ultra professional and ready to step in reliably when required.

Good luck Uwe.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Such a shame that Duffy doesn’t have Uwe’s footballing brain. Merge the two and sell Dunk for a fortune. Happy days.
Thanks Uwe, rarely has someone given so much, played so little and had such an influence.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Great defender, superb professional, splendid bloke - Uwe, you ticked all the boxes. All the best in the next stage of your career - vielen dank!

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Not much to add to what's been said, I'm really only posting to ensure this thread continues its momentum.

Great player, top pro, very nice to chat to on the occasion I met him in the club shop. Deserves to round off his career with more game time, at a club closer to his family. Good luck Uwe.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Understandable that he wants to go somewhere and play, particularly with it being his old club.

As others have said though, a shame to see such a great professional leave the club. He was always solid and committed when called on, and never seemed to complain abot his lack of game time.

All the best to him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here