Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Coventry match - tickets ON SALE NOW

el punal

Kick-off at .......5:30pm?????????????

Being televised live abroad somewhere?

[URL="https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2018/january/coventry-city-tickets-on-sale-tomorrow/]COVENTRY CITY TICKETS ON SALE TOMORROW[/URL]

So is this a case of : "Bombay! Bombay! What's the score? Bombay! What's the score?"

or "Can you hear New Delhi sing? No! No! Can you hear New Delhi sing? I can't hear a f***ing thing! "

I'll get my sari! :blush:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well I've done my bit and bought a north stand ticket, sacrificing my precious perch in the WSU so that club can see the error of their ways and open up the finest views to others at a later date.

Should be a cracking cup tie and I expect Coventry to sell out whatever allocation they are given.

I've done exactly the same mate - I hope the upper tiers open as I would love to see a real cup tie and loads of fans there cheering on the stripes. I don't mind a change for one game - should be quite fun :)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Totally this.

We sit at the back of the WSU. It was a deliberate decision to go to the very top because it was the only place we could get a group of us together. All in all there are nine of us there regularly while another mate has the two next to me as part of a season ticket syndicate.

Driving back last night we were weighing up whether we would get our own seats or try and get a group together somewhere else. The conclusion was we might well get our own again since the co-ordination needed to get nine together somewhere else would be a right faff. Looks like that isn't going to be an option. Likely I won't bother if the club don't open the top tiers.

If I am right in thinking that a ST can buy up to 4 tickets then surely it wouldn’t have taken too much organising to gave a couple of you buy tickets first thing and still end up together? Although I do understand your sentiment

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Come on people - buy buy buy and let’s get 25k+ bums on seats st this game!

What's going to happen is this...

1. People who want upper tiers wait, meaning...
2. Lower tier ticket sales are steady but not spectacular.
3. Eventually upper tier waiters consider buying lower tiers but the tickets left aren't very good.
4. Club consider they judged it right - few lower tier seats remain, decision is made to not open upper tiers.
5. Upper tier waiters miss seeing the game.

Agreed apart from I think this will sell so fast that the upper tiers are open in no time.

What was the club thinking? Charge £25 for an evening tv 3rd round game and open the whole ground.

Correctly charge £18 for. 5th round Saturday 3pm game and only open 2/3 of it. Oh and that’s with having to relocate SW corner boss elsewhere

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

3. Eventually upper tier waiters consider buying lower tiers but the tickets left aren't very good.
4. Club consider they judged it right - few lower tier seats remain, decision is made to not open upper tiers.

This.

Club have missed a trick here.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

6. Club then decide to give Covenrty WSU
:facepalm:

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Come on people - buy buy buy and let’s get 25k+ bums on seats st this game!

Well its a slow start if these are going to sell. Just got 4 in back row WSL, near the half way line and there are loads available. I'm going against common opinion on here and saying that the upper levels won't open.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If I am right in thinking that a ST can buy up to 4 tickets then surely it wouldn’t have taken too much organising to gave a couple of you buy tickets first thing and still end up together? Although I do understand your sentiment

You are correct. I had assumed that STHs in the open areas would be able to get their own seat but it seems not from the numbers available on the ticket site. That would have made 9 together impossible, If I co-ordinate, however, we can do it.

It's still a FAFF though. I like my seat :rant:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Well its a slow start if these are going to sell.

The club hasn't even sent an email to its database yet, has it?

(It might want to put "FA Cup from £6 - Saturday 3pm KO confirmed" in the subject line)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We really should give Coventry more than 3k.

I will come but risk it in waiting for Upper tiers. Don’t like the view from lower tiers *shrug*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to cup rules, they should get 15% which is 4.5K.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here