Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke City away tickets

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
With this being on general sale and with some away fans who don’t usually attend, I can see it being one of those matches were people moan about us all standing up and standing wherever as per typical away day.

I really enjoy the free-for-all for position....my only minor grumble is that at a few aways (this season in particular) some groups of 6 or so try to plonk themselves in 3 seat spaces. Sort it out.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Can't believe after all the whingeing following the Bournemouth Reserve Cup game that after nearly three weeks of the these tickets being on sale they are not sold out? Where are all those that were keen to go to a reserve cup game about 100 miles away. Stoke is a little over double that but 15pts at stake.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Can't believe after all the whingeing following the Bournemouth Reserve Cup game that after nearly three weeks of the these tickets being on sale they are not sold out? Where are all those that were keen to go to a reserve cup game about 100 miles away. Stoke is a little over double that but 15pts at stake.

Some people still haven't been paid in January yet

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free

Even more important than the 15 loyalty points at stake is the 3 points at stake on the pitch. Everyone should be buying to help support the team on the day.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Surprised it has taken this long to sell out, although we’ve hardly set the world alight on the road and Stoke is not exactly a stand out game for a lot of supporters. Clearly it’s a massive game, at least we’ll be taking a decent following.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here