Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Davy Propper: Record midfield signing from PSV - OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He wasn't publicising he seemed uncomfortable the question came up. It seemed to me that personal terms were still not fully agreed. The deal needs to get done today.
We need to employ some Russian style tactics and block calls to his and his agents phone.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
That's a HUGELY bold shout.

I really hope you've sat down and considered Mark de Man, Peter Pander, Danger Fourpence, Bernt Hass and Nortei Nortey before coming out with that statement.

I've been toying with the idea of changing my name via deed pole for a while but couldn't think of what name I'd be happy with, I think we have a winner with Danger Fourpence though.
That said, Danger is my middle name.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He wasn't publicising he seemed uncomfortable the question came up. It seemed to me that personal terms were still not fully agreed. The deal needs to get done today.

You don't think they cleared the question with him first before going on air ?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

He could have point blankly said...I am not discussing transfers with you...He didn't...In fact, I am amazed that the club didn't stipulate what sky could question him about... I assume he knew he was going to get asked that question.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Have we done this one yet?

Proper-Job-Pump-Clip.png

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Body language wasn't brilliant when questioned. Let's hope we haven't blown this one or had it hijacked. I didn't feel warm and fuzzy when watching.

I suspect that if the deal isn't done today it won't happen

Without seeming too negative he does look a bit out of our league. Seems easily good enough for an established premier league team.

Party on, Dwayne.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Words from the article (google translate - apologies !)

Pröpper went to the English coastal town yesterday to make a personal agreement with Brighton, which will be in the Premier League. Last week, Brighton reported to PSV's management. The club made a bid that PSV couldn't refuse.

Albion now resorting to strong arm tactics.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
That's a HUGELY bold shout.

I really hope you've sat down and considered Mark de Man, Peter Pander, Danger Fourpence, Bernt Hass and Nortei Nortey before coming out with that statement.

You missed off Max Power and the brilliantly named Danny Invincible from that list.

Edit: Beaten to it on BOTH counts!

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
The longer this goes on without confirmation of the signing the more concerned I get that another cub will come in with an offer. Surely if they do at a level that PSV accept, then it's down to the player to decide. Hope not, but until it's done I won't be 'counting chickens'.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Obviously already a done deal, fee agreed, terms agreed and can't imagine we'd be unlucky enough to have another failed medical.

Like has already been said, this is a scripted build up to an announcement later today.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here