Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Error: Payment process was not completed

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Surely something needs to be done about this. It ridiculous. I seem to remember it happening last season too, where they put popular away tickets (can't remember which one - maybe Fulham?) on sale at the same time as MK Dons in the cup.

So all these numpties were clogging up the queue for tickets for a game that they could get any time, while people on there to get tickets that are in short supply are left with the possibility of missing out.

If they want to put up on same day. why not open on line sales for away game at say 7am and then home cup game at 11am or whatever just to slightly stagger.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
If they want to put up on same day. why not open on line sales for away game at say 7am and then home cup game at 11am or whatever just to slightly stagger.

Far too sensible. Although you'd think a different day altogether would be even smarter. There literally are enough days in a week.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

This would make a lot more sense.

I wonder if queue-it is paid for by the minute? Just a thought.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

That would be common sense, but common sense, far from being common, is rare.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I've found you extend the basket time by going on a different window, been on 37 seconds for about 15 minutes

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
This is like Macclesfield away all over again.
The one that was postponed but no-one knew til we got to the ground? That was fun.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here