Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you think we'll do tomorrow?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We'll lose 2-0. It's just a friendly and nobody wants to get injured/carded before next Saturday.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Narrow defeat. 0-1

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Result isn't what matters in this game but our overall performance. We could lose 1-0, which will no doubt send Zebedee into a rant about how shit we are and we'll be relegated whilst ignoring the fact we're playing one of the best teams in Spain.
y
But overall performance is what matters, if we create opportunities and our defence works hard - i'll be happy

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Result isn't what matters in this game but our overall performance. We could lose 1-0, which will no doubt send Zebedee into a rant about how shit we are and we'll be relegated whilst ignoring the fact we're playing one of the best teams in Spain.
y
But overall performance is what matters, if we create opportunities and our defence works hard - i'll be happy

The main thing is that we show a solid defence. If we only lose by just 2 or 3 against one of the greatest teams on the planet, that puts us in very good stead for a fantastic PL season ahead. The :smile: dream-like journey, which we've waited for 34 years, starts tomorrow. Amazing days to be Albion fans.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Score largely irrevalent, best result would be no injuries to any players likely to start v Man C

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Dont really care about the sore but I believe they will show us how to shut down a game.when in the lead.
By having lots of world class players, presumably? We just need to do that then.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
People forgetting it's fortress Amex. We won't lose there all season. We gonna win 2-1. Nailed on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here