Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Lucky?! Were you here when we romped the likes of Norwich and beat Fulham twice despite being outplayed?

We played very very very well against Sheffield wed and Norwich . But We very lucky against Fulham - in fact that was a classic case. We should have gone for broke in January , we didn't AGAIN. I hope you're right but if we are relying on Murphy and skalak , it is worrying

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The one thing we had to in January was get a back up for Baldock. The player we've brought in has been deemed not good enough to start. I can't say I'm happy.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Lets get Akpom and Kayal on and give it a go eh? It's alright 'playing better' when you go 2-0 down now we actually need attempts on goal.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I don't believe its poor selection by CH. I think he's trying to patch up the team because so many key players are either injured or not properly match fit. He's trying to plug the holes at a time when there are a lot of games. He can't do it because he hasn't got the players. Hence the current inevitable slump. The club are being secretive on injuries, so we don't know how long any of them may take. This means that we see the teams each game and don't understand the selection as it comes as a surprise...

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
Good grief, some of you need to take a good look at yourselves. Whatever happens today were still in a fantastic position and have two very winnable home games coming up.

But if the coments are around current form and the lack of points from recent games, then very valid i would have thought

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Maybe time we played a different set-up away from home. We've been over-run in midfield recently. We could even save Knockaert for home games where he really seems to shine.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
It's like some won't let fans be human beings with both emotions that lead to being upset at poor performances/results and only being able to see things getting worse (both today and for the forthcoming games) having experienced us faiing three of the last four seasons when things were going so well (and having witnessed other teams collapse); and with having complexity of thought meaning despite those emotions, we still want to win, can recognise we're in a good position in the table, and still support the team.

I think everybody is feeling it (a little concerned) and the 'bedwetters' deal with it by letting off steam whereas the 'lickers' deal with it by attacking the 'bedwetters'.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
So just before half-time we have a effort which is on target. I don't know the remedy on how to score but it looks like we are not doing the basics well - that is pass and move and keep the ball. we are passing and moving but losing the ball. I am still hoping that we can get the draw today if . . .

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Murray has had such a poor run of form hasn't he? It's not just the goals- his all round play.
He could really benefit form a scrappy goal or two against Burton.

A scrappy goal or two against Brentford would be useful

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
And how many years in top level football management do you have?

Please shut up you goon.

Don't need to be a top manager to see not strengthening from a position of power in January was a big gamble. Or do you think we had a good window compared to some of our rivals ?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
So just before half-time we have a effort which is on target. I don't know the remedy on how to score but it looks like we are not doing the basics well - that is pass and move and keep the ball. we are passing and moving but losing the ball. I am still hoping that we can get the draw today if . . .

Me too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here