Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I need an accountant

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Anyone know of a good one, or may be on here and is one. Someone 'creative' without being illegal would be just fine. :wink:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Don't use mine then...I am gonna get rid, far to straight for my liking..

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Ah, tax avoidance, the legitimate way to avoid paying your dues.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
McPhersons Walpole Harding....got them off of here ....deal with Caroline O'Kaine who is a Albion supporter (broadens the convos)..dealt with them for the last three years or so and happy
01273 206445
If that helps

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I know it is only a few hours old but I just wanted to bounce this, once and once only.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Peter Jarman & Co in Shoreham give excellent tax advice for Ltd companies and your related self assessment. BHA season ticket holders work there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I knew someone would do it. I refer you back to my initial post :)

I assume you've never brought duty free goods, have an ISA or paid into a pension then ?

The OP was quite clear that he wanted to find someone creative, not illegal, what does that mean when referring to business accountancy? To me it sounds like, "find any way that is legal to help me avoid paying some of the tax I owe", somewhat different to a consumer buying a readily available product, such as duty free or an ISA.

So much has been said about tax evasion and avoidance, so long as it's legal, that's OK is it? IMO there shouldn't be any legal loopholes. It should be out there, in the open, for all to see, and such that you don't need a "creative" accountant to find ways to avoid paying tax, like it is for those who earn a wage and PAYE through their pay packets.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
The OP was quite clear that he wanted to find someone creative, not illegal, what does that mean when referring to business accountancy? To me it sounds like, "find any way that is legal to help me avoid paying some of the tax I owe", somewhat different to a consumer buying a readily available product, such as duty free or an ISA.

So much has been said about tax evasion and avoidance, so long as it's legal, that's OK is it? IMO there shouldn't be any legal loopholes. It should be out there, in the open, for all to see, and such that you don't need a "creative" accountant to find ways to avoid paying tax, like it is for those who earn a wage and PAYE through their pay packets.

If its legal then its not a loophole ............

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Mate, like anyone else I want to stay within the tax loophole but pay as little as possible, am I wrong? I'm not McDonalds, they won't go bankrupt without my contribution.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
And another thing @Superphil I would not have advertised my need for an accountant if I just want to avoid tax, I like you, nice bloke, but please.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here