Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ince and Orlandi Chants

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
How about a bit of Barry Manilow?

"Orlandi, oh you came and you joined us from Swansea..."

Has this ever been sung? I think it's bar far the best suggestion for Orlandi; you can't beat a bit of Bazza.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
How about a bit of Barry Manilow?

"Orlandi, oh you came and you joined us from Swansea..."

I suggested this on here when he joined. Perhaps it's a bit of a soppy song.

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
The reason it was sung for so long was to try and get it to spread as noone has really heard it before! Lighten up and if you don't like the song then sing another one

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
And I still think there's potential in the Ro Ro Ro Rowan Ince (row row row your boat). Needs a great second line though

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
F
And I still think there's potential in the Ro Ro Ro Rowan Ince (row row row your boat). Needs a great second line though
Ro Ro Rohan Ince in the Brighton team, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, he kicks it like a dream.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Are these the chants that caused handbags...?

Probably the Ince one - yes.

Whenever someone dared to start a new song during the 15 minute Ince-songanthon - the "Ince" crowd just got louder and shouted the other song down. Im all for singing at games especially new songs for key players. But the same constant song for 15 minutes of which no one knew the words too (except the Chelsea/Brighton bit) was a bit boring - especially when Ince wasnt even playing !! Whats wrong with having songs about those actually on the pitch at the time ?

On the subject of songs - isnt it time Crofts got one ?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
As I said - they seemed to choose only songs that no one knew the lyrics to, over and over again. Bizarrely antisocial.
No one knows the lyrics when a new song arrives on the scene, it takes time to hear and learn them,.... otherwise we will all just sing waaiiillbiion for the rest of our years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here