Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 10/2 - 12/2

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Hammer blow to Huddersfield as this is a soft goal to concede. Bournemouth have looked the better side first 15mins.

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
The nasty little man who masquerades as the Huddersfield manager would benefit from some of Mr Hughton's wisdom on not over celebrating early goals rather than drinking at the Pardew fountain of premature self congratulation. Come on Bournemouth. Now.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
You'd have to say, all 3 goals have been very poor defensively, cannot see this being the end of the scoring in this one.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
This game would be much more watchable if they didn't keep showing Eddie Howe and David Wagner.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
This game would be much more watchable if they didn't keep showing Eddie Howe and David Wagner.

Isn't that just modern football? The obsession with managers has gone much too far. A lot is either based around the bosses' personalities or endless stats. You'd forget there's a game on half the time.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why have Bournemouth decided not to defend today?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Never trust Bournemouth , Burnley or Watford to do us a favour but back them against the big boys.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I know I'm heavily biased and really myopic but I can't help thinking both these teams are proper shitehouse, making me wonder:-

1 - Why can't we play them both now.
B - How have they managed to take 7 from 9 points so far this season.

I guess the alternative is perhaps the Albion weren't quite as good as I think they were yesterday & v West Ham.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I know I'm heavily biased and really myopic but I can't help thinking both these teams are proper shitehouse, making me wonder:-

1 - Why can't we play them both now.
B - How have they managed to take 7 from 9 points so far this season.
I guess Hudds are ok going forwards. Maybe it's just the openness of the game that makes them both look poor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here