Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Good news !

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
ooohhh Hark at Mr Tory Nuts Rees Mogg with his villa privilege shitting on the working class as ever......

I'm at that time of life that the thought of sitting around a crowed pool listening to screaming kids is not my idea of an enjoyable holiday.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
At 20 quid a pop I would by a row of 11 of them to piss the Germans off, The middle one is mine and I would wear a big gold chain and some posh sunnies and when there are no others left just let fit bikini clad girls have them for free, 5 aside. Best 220GBP upgrade on a holiday ever, a whole week living the dream. I'd look the bomb

I dont like the idea that it's gonna kill one of my favourite sport of yesteryear which was rolling back o the hotel at half 6 am and chucking all the germans towels in the water while they gourged on strange meats and cheeses

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I dont like the idea that it's gonna kill one of my favourite sport of yesteryear which was rolling back o the hotel at half 6 am and chucking all the germans towels in the water while they gourged on strange meats and cheeses

Another grand sport is to stroll up to a set of pole position sun loungers that are still unoccupied by about half eleven in the morning, casually remove the towels as if they were your own, then retreat to a safe distance. Priceless when the selfish tw*ts finally show up and start haranguing some utterly blameless fellow holidaymakers who have absolutely no idea what aforesaid selfish tw*ts are banging on about :whistle:

Jan 30, 2008
At 20 quid a pop I would by a row of 11 of them to piss the Germans off, The middle one is mine and I would wear a big gold chain and some posh sunnies and when there are no others left just let fit bikini clad girls have them for free, 5 aside. Best 220GBP upgrade on a holiday ever, a whole week living the dream. I'd look the bomb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gfFvwQLpxc
regards
DR

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
So I buy my lounger......and roll up at 11am to find my pre paid bed sat on by some German or foreign johnnies.... guaranteed punch now I’ve actually paid for the privilege!
I see this as making things worse..... or better depending on your point of view eh PPF ��?

Jan 30, 2008
So I buy my lounger......and roll up at 11am to find my pre paid bed sat on by some German or foreign johnnies.... guaranteed punch now I’ve actually paid for the privilege!
I see this as making things worse..... or better depending on your point of view eh PPF ��?
to be fair Mr Scouse I don't do hotel holidays , to many selfish tossers for my liking
regards
DR

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here