Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Would take a draw away against any team in the top 10 as this will keep our points ticking over to the ultimate goal. Despite this if we are drawing with 10 minutes to go I would still rather an attacking sub to go for all three points!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
logo-fulham.png
703.png

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Would take a draw away against any team in the top 10 as this will keep our points ticking over to the ultimate goal. Despite this if we are drawing with 10 minutes to go I would still rather an attacking sub to go for all three points!

If we are drawing with 10 minutes to go and start defending deep I will be bricking it as it usually ends in our conceding.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
If we are drawing with 10 minutes to go and start defending deep I will be bricking it as it usually ends in our conceding.

Actually, it for the most part this season usually results in us holding out, with the odd exception this season

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Jari in for Solly

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Gutted not there but it is our 52nd Wedding Anniversary so celebrating with the good lady. Hope to be celebrating 3 points but have an awful feeling this is where our winning streak comes unstuck.

Bugger me, what did you do wrong in a previous life?:lolol:
Seriously though, many congratulations to you both. Kids nowadays could learn a bit about commitment from us(I've only got 33 1/2 years under my belt)

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I'd prefer Murphy than skalak also.....Time will tell but not a fan of skalak as he has one good game in about eight and slows down our attack big time as he can't get forward quick enough???

Was hoping that March was in - would also have preferred Sidwell to Norwood.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here