Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] ARTICLE: how will the African Cup of Nations affect our rivals?

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
:tumble:

thought people would find this quite interesting :jester:

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
People seem more interested in Christmas related stuff.

I'll have to find the time to pen something on what Steve Bruce, Gary Rowett and Rafa Benitez prefer for Christmas dinner, instead.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I found it an interesting read [MENTION=29900]Exile[/MENTION]

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
I'll have to find the time to pen something on what Steve Bruce, Gary Rowett and Rafa Benitez prefer for Christmas dinner, instead.

Will you organize it for them? Don't forget to charge a decent admin fee if so.

I always enjoy the African cup of nations. Do you have any links to more information on Bong's fall out wth the Cameroonian FA? I was unaware of that.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Feck Christmas. I hate most of it apart from the football.

Get into January and the start of lighter afternoons. I always think the African Cup Of Nations is a bit dodgy so I go easy on the betting. Nigeria should piss it though with Iheanacho up front.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
[MENTION=29900]Exile[/MENTION] Great read. Hope you know that I for one and many others appreciate the effort you go through :thumbsup:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Always followed African football as I lived there. Right before I came back to The UK in 2012 the last AFCON played in Gabon had started and Botswana, where I lived, had qualified for the first and only time and played Ghana in the first game. Talk about a country stopping for a football match - it was unreal. Botswana got a credible 1-0 defeat against a major team.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Once again, absolute shite compared to what super timmy hb&b has probably written on the subject. I'll stick to his vastly superior writing thanks.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Feck Christmas. I hate most of it apart from the football.

Get into January and the start of lighter afternoons. I always think the African Cup Of Nations is a bit dodgy so I go easy on the betting. Nigeria should piss it though with Iheanacho up front.

I would strongly recommend NOT backing Nigeria.

(They didn't qualify...)

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Good early research [MENTION=29900]Exile[/MENTION]. Keep it up.Liked the hissy fit too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here