Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Old fashioned habits: do you do them?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Quite shocking I'm sure.

Do they also leave human excrement in / on and outside of the actual WC as well? I'm sure used toilet paper is also meant to go INTO the WC pan as well, sadly on the site it tends to end up on the floor of the cubicle, really is not nice! .............I'm honestly not picking on anyone on purpose, but sadly a certain section on our site just do not understand hygiene.

Coincidently, this afternoon I attended a meeting about the site facilities and I am confident that things will improve.

Top Tip. If anybody on NSC has never been and is thinking of going to the Greek Islands for a holiday and agree with the above post, then I suggest you try somewhere else.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I still open the door for a woman although I recently got called a "sexist mysogonistic pig" by a young lady of maybe 20. Despite her apparent views I take credit that I restrained myself from slamming said door back in her face.

I also walk on the outside of the pavement when walking with a woman. Patently outdated and unnecessary but habits of a lifetime and all that

Not necessarily so - see link below

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ror-left-face-like-Frankensteins-monster.html

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I:
say "Yes" instead of "absolutely"
put spare coins in a piggy bank (in the shape of a football)
use a hard copy dictionary at work
sweep up and clear any weeds on the pavement outside our house
go to the pub on Christmas day lunchtime
say "sick" when I mean "sick"

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
When I walking a long the street, I look where I am going, instead of looking down at some electrical device.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
A guy sitting near me bites his nails constantly. Not just his nails, all the skin around them too! Pushes his fingers in at different angles - revolting and distracting. If you're reading this finger-biter- STOP!!

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
When I walking a long the street, I look where I am going, instead of looking down at some electrical device.

Have you ever been driving when a pedestrian looking down at his device doesn't notice you and walks in front of your car and you start yelling "Look (up)!!!"

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

I just bumped into a lamp post reading this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here