Sussex
i still flash my knob in public
although gave up the beige mac years ago though,too much of a stereotype

camping wear with hidden pockets is a la mode

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Washing one's hands after using the toilet !!

I work on a large social housing refurbishment site (High rise) it has a big contingent of Polish workers, I have never seen so many (All of them!) people use the facilities and not bother to wash their hands, I might add the site facilities are the best I've ever seen on a building site in 4 decades! Their boss was called in on Monday and was told they have to "clean" their act up, the state they leave the toilets in is disgusting!

Before all the do gooders start, this situation has been heavily monitored and it is without doubt our european friends who are at fault.

On a personal note, I always wash my hands after going to the toilet.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Hold the door open for people.
Give up seat for a woman
Polish my shoes
Make tea in bed every satdi and Sunday for the wife( when not leaving too early for golf)
I also always walk on the outside nearest the road.

]Hold the door open for people.........Yes, always.
Give up seat for a woman...........Yes most times if elderly / pregnant
Polish my shoes.........................Yes but not often enough!
Make tea in bed every saturday and Sunday for the wife..............Saturday yes......but I do also make her a cup at 6.30am Mon to Fri......she does Sundays.
I also always walk on the outside nearest the road................Yes always.

We must be of similar age! :lol: :thumbsup:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I work on a large social housing refurbishment site (High rise) it has a big contingent of Polish workers, I have never seen so many (All of them!) people use the facilities and not bother to wash their hands, I might add the site facilities are the best I've ever seen on a building site in 4 decades! Their boss was called in on Monday and was told they have to "clean" their act up, the state they leave the toilets in is disgusting!

Before all the do gooders start, this situation has been heavily monitored and it is without doubt our european friends who are at fault.

On a personal note, I always wash my hands after going to the toilet.

I work in a bank, amazes me how many blokes walk out of the bogs without washing their hands.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
]Hold the door open for people.........Yes, always.
Give up seat for a woman...........Yes most times if elderly / pregnant
Polish my shoes.........................Yes but not often enough!
Make tea in bed every saturday and Sunday for the wife..............Saturday yes......but I do also make her a cup at 6.30am Mon to Fri......she does Sundays.
I also always walk on the outside nearest the road................Yes always.

We must be of similar age! :lol: :thumbsup:

58 this year. :-(

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
Hold the door open for people.
Give up seat for a woman
Polish my shoes
Make tea in bed every satdi and Sunday for the wife( when not leaving too early for golf)
I also always walk on the outside nearest the road.

So do you sleep in the kitchen or have a Teas-maid? I do remember those, can you still buy them? Noisy bloody things. The hissing kettle Woke you up long before the alarm went off.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
and then hand you your cash over the counter with traces of pi$$ and sh1t on it - classy.

Please advise which bank we should avoid ....

All of them. Keep your money in a shoe box under your bed (unless your NSC's richest poster, in which case get a bigger box)

Anyway, I reckon cash handed into the bank contains far more unsavoury elements than the stuff handed out despite the dodgy personal hygiene of some people

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
I work in a bank, amazes me how many blokes walk out of the bogs without washing their hands.

Quite shocking I'm sure.

Do they also leave human excrement in / on and outside of the actual WC as well? I'm sure used toilet paper is also meant to go INTO the WC pan as well, sadly on the site it tends to end up on the floor of the cubicle, really is not nice! .............I'm honestly not picking on anyone on purpose, but sadly a certain section on our site just do not understand hygiene.

Coincidently, this afternoon I attended a meeting about the site facilities and I am confident that things will improve.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Quite shocking I'm sure.

Do they also leave human excrement in / on and outside of the actual WC as well? I'm sure used toilet paper is also meant to go INTO the WC pan as well, sadly on the site it tends to end up on the floor of the cubicle, really is not nice! .............I'm honestly not picking on anyone on purpose, but sadly a certain section on our site just do not understand hygiene.

Coincidently, this afternoon I attended a meeting about the site facilities and I am confident that things will improve.

You win [emoji106]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here