Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hail storm

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Wow! Where was that photo taken?

In sunny South Africa! 10 minutes later, the sun came out and it was 30 degrees again. It was actually a Tornado we discovered afterwards.

From what I can gather from the news, you seem to be getting a lot of what I would describe as African weather - hail storms, massive electrical storms in the summer and the deluges are familiar too! Wish we could have some rain here, not hail though thanks - had some of that a couple of weeks ago.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Thought that may be the case, from your post confusion and lack of humour. Alcohol does tend to have different effects on people.

Really ???................ Sorry I really did'nt think you had posted the original post, I did not check either, please accept my apologies, my bad :( ..............on a brighter note....just starting the last of my week one allowence (7th pint) .............(any spelling mistakes are down to Lager and Isle of Jura whisky :) )

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Really ???................ Sorry I really did'nt think you had posted the original post, I did not check either, please accept my apologies, my bad :( ..............on a brighter note....just starting the last of my week one allowence (7th pint) .............(any spelling mistakes are down to Lager and Isle of Jura whisky :) )

Apologies accepted, I had to check back to make sure you really were insane :wink:

Full high fives on the drinking though, I have totted up my weekend consumption. 17.25 pints and a bottle of wine. #sticktheallowancewherethesundontshine

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Apologies accepted, I had to check back to make sure you really were insane :wink:

Full high fives on the drinking though, I have totted up my weekend consumption. 17.25 pints and a bottle of wine. #sticktheallowancewherethesundontshine

Well :bowdown: to the 17.25 pints and a bottle of wine :thumbsup: if the weekend includes the friday night I'm on my 24th pint (7 friday night - 8 all day & night saturday and now on my 7th BUT will be consuming more!!! oh and not forgetting the few chasers as in Isle of Jura whiskey which I mainly put in black coffee :) :drink: )

I'm nearer 61 than 60 now :( so I'm trying to prove to myself I can still do it!!! Ha Ha Ha not really...just having fun and enjoying myself AND DOUBLY HAPPY THAT SWANSEA LOST!! :drink:

Have a nice day Mr Nomad and if there is ever anything I can do to assist you on NSC just let me know :thumbsup:

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Very dark here in Littlehampton and i did see a flash lightening out at sea, IOW direction, whilst walking along promenade

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here