Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournmouth v Brighton & Hove Albion **** Official Match Thread ****

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I very much doubt if anyone in your family did anything but line their own pockets? Where do you work?

Quick bit of editing after that appalling comment!

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
It looked to me that Callum Wilson saw Dunk coming towards him and moved his leg backwards to make sure there was contact, Dunk should have been more circumspect in the box.

Boro_mick

Aug 4, 2013
Just leaving B'muff. No boo boys today, great support, back to the library on Tuesday. Home support or lack of does not help the team. Strange how the police box fans get dissed at home yet that is the vocal support that all give at away games. Looking forward to more away games rather than turning around and seeing many glum non vocal faces in the NS.

Albion's away support has never been an issue though, I've had the privilege of going to about a dozen or so away grounds with the Albion, some grounds multiple times (with my mate, the late and great Roy Chuter) and I've always thought the support had a hard core of great and dedicated fans and can count on numbers which surprise the home fans. Johnny come lately fans can rarely be relied on to boost a struggling team, Boro has suffered the same, a decent new stadium and a great following in the good days, when the s**t hit the fan the s**t fans went shopping or decorating. We took 2,650 to rotherham today, a great following at your place and 4,000 to other Yorkshire games this season! Brighton has far more distractions than down town Middlesbrough believe me. Match day experience has to be good to support a crowd or cheap tickets, beer, rail travel etc

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Fairly good performance. Defence looked more comfortable with Al Habsi. Greer unlucky with own goal. Can understand why ref gave it but on Sky it looked like Dunk pulled out of the tackle and the player went over him. If Lua Lua had gone over instead of staying on his feet we would have got a penalty. Left club at final whistle who was Sky MOM? We will be ok and climb the league with performances like that.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
So just so people know who the creep is, you intial post before you edited it was.....

I very much doubt if anyone in your family did anything but line their own pockets? Where do you work? Was you mother on the game at the time? Where do you work?

Followed by some sad personal message to me to watch my mouth........ I'm sure mods on here know the truth eh.
Go and hide behind your keyboard little man

If you are unhappy with a post then report it. The mods can still see edited posts and can take action if necessary

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
Fairly good performance. Defence looked more comfortable with Al Habsi. Greer unlucky with own goal. Can understand why ref gave it but on Sky it looked like Dunk pulled out of the tackle and the player went over him. If Lua Lua had gone over instead of staying on his feet we would have got a penalty. Left club at final whistle who was Sky MOM? We will be ok and climb the league with performances like that.
Francis

Kevlar

Dec 20, 2013
back from the pub good game
defeat away at a team moving into second place
because of two bad decisions
one from both of our centre halves
should be a reasonably positive performance
BUT of course it is part of a run of games
from a new inexperienced manger playing
an experimental system which has put us in
a relegation battle after 2 seasons in the play offs
fine margins
far too soon to replace a new manger
but his stubbornness is going to cost him his job
and his career

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
It looked to me that Callum Wilson saw Dunk coming towards him and moved his leg backwards to make sure there was contact, Dunk should have been more circumspect in the box.

Totally agree. He almost went in to reverse to invite/create the foul. Subtle cheating.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
back from the pub good game
defeat away at a team moving into second place
because of two bad decisions
one from both of our centre halves
should be a reasonably positive performance
BUT of course it is part of a run of games
from a new inexperienced manger playing
an experimental system which has put us in
a relegation battle after 2 seasons in the play offs
fine margins
far too soon to replace a new manger
but his stubbornness is going to cost him his job
and his career
See your point, but bloody difficult to read.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Although I have seen a lot worse refs, can someone tell me what idiot at the FA allocates a ref for a home game at Bournemouth, who was born in Bournemouth ?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
You are a spokesman for the fans are you

I wouldn't dare speak on behalf of you. But I do read a lot of posts on here and that is the impression one gets.
Perhaps you should do the same rather than sniping?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here