Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Playing Locardia over Murray is a bit of a no brainer. No point having Glen hold the ball up, no one is going to venture too far out of position to help him out. I think it's going to be hoof the ball out of defence and have a leg race to allow the defenders to have 15 seconds of respite

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The way this game is going to pan out Messi could be subbed at half time and nobody will notice.

Big Jurg will only touch the ball 4 times in the first half, each time trapping the ball to a Man City player ten yards away

Corrected for pessimistic accuracy.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Don’t get this at all.

Andone not even on the bench? You can come up with excuse after excuse but how on earth are we going to know he’s any good if he never bloody plays?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I've had a couple of quid on less than 2.5 goals

Good luck with that. We've been leaking goals like a sieve this season, City have scored 19 in 6 games. Even the part of me that thinks we're going to get a result is expecting a five plus goal thriller.

Tht said I'd gladly take the less than 2.5 goals. Particluarly if we can get at least one of them...

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
If people started calling him Lo-ca-DEE-uh instead of Lo-CAR-dee-uh he would come to life.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Well I've sat down and had through the most excruating "nouveau riche" pre match video.

I was wondering whether I was at an American football match.

Definitely lacks the authenticity of Liverpool or Man United.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here