Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are coming for you

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Irrespective of how well we're doing now, I still fear that Palace will raise their game for the game at The Amex ( their cup final) and beat us.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Well done on your result today. And thanks for it.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I wonder if this fact stirs the thought that we have more quality all over the pitch and the best Palace can hope for this season is a win or draw against us. No way will they finish above us...

we let them mug us at home ,gave them 4 points over the season.........how far behind us were they,i cant remember.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Irrespective of how well we're doing now, I still fear that Palace will raise their game for the game at The Amex ( their cup final) and beat us.

So be it,they can rejoice in their famous win as we swap divisions apiece and end up 2 apart.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
We look very strong. In the last 2 games we have battered Forest and Cardiff and they are both sides that should be top 4 this year. Any of you idiots that think we are relegation fodder, forget it, top half with a shot of the play offs is now realistic. And you lot need to calm down, a few wins against Barnsley, Millwall and Watford, big deal.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
We look very strong. In the last 2 games we have battered Forest and Cardiff and they are both sides that should be top 4 this year. Any of you idiots that think we are relegatiom fodder, forget it, top half with a shot of the play offs is now realistic. And you lot need to calm down, a few wins agaisn't Barnsley, Millwall and Watford, big deal.

'chew my scrotum'..........411 posts = obsessive compulsive disorder

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
We look very strong. In the last 2 games we have battered Forest and Cardiff and they are both sides that should be top 4 this year. Any of you idiots that think we are relegation fodder, forget it, top half with a shot of the play offs is now realistic. And you lot need to calm down, a few wins agaisn't Barnsley, Millwall and Watford, big deal.

"A few wins" :lolol:

5 straight wins, including 3 away, with 14 goals in the process - and top of the league. As if you wouldn't be getting excited after a run like that... (Plus Barnsley, who you slate, are currently 4-0 up away at Birmingham)

"We are coming for you" :lolol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
'chew my scrotum'..........411 posts = obsessive compulsive disorder

Don't be harsh i welcome our Palace friends,i wish their were more of them.

really i do,they need to be educated that "Brighton Are Back!!" ello,ello

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
We look very strong. In the last 2 games we have battered Forest and Cardiff and they are both sides that should be top 4 this year. Any of you idiots that think we are relegation fodder, forget it, top half with a shot of the play offs is now realistic. And you lot need to calm down, a few wins against Barnsley, Millwall and Watford, big deal.

Going to save this and show it to you when you fail to get anywhere near the play-offs.

Cheers for beating Cardiff by the way.

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
Piss off Palarse Prick.....YOU COULDN'T COME FOR US.. EVEN IF YOU TOOK A BUS....

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

So you're looking strong? Whilst having a sh!t away record being bottom half of table with negative goal difference. What does that make us?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Piss off Palarse Prick.....YOU COULDN'T COME FOR US.. EVEN IF YOU TOOK A BUS....

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: this is like the away end of BBS only in reverse....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
so you're looking strong? Whilst having a sh!t away record being bottom half of table with negative goal difference. What does that make us?

f***ing brilliant

happygull

Dec 28, 2011

Top half with a shot at the playoffs lol .... not in my lifetime popeye
4 points scraped from 2 home games and suddendly all is rosy in the palarse garden. ffs 2 weeks ago you was deciding who you needed to replace DF , i guess in 2 weeks time that will surface again whilst you try and win away from shithurst park

now fook off back to your own board you boring TW@T

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here