Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] “Bottomless Brunch”

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
This phenomenon whilst extremely popular with the ex pats in places such as Dubai is seemingly making more an more of an appearance across the City and others too.

So who’s sampled this fare, any recommendations and of course there are those looking to maximise the booze whilst others are looking at the food offerings, which venues offer the best in both departments?

Looking forward to the replies [emoji106]

Shopes

Jan 3, 2018
I've had two so far:

Six - you add around £17 to any of their breakfast options for unlimited Prosecco. The food is a bit hipster but bloody delicious and we got A LOT of Prosecco in the two hours.

North Laine Brewery - a bit different to the usual offerings; as you can have ale as your drink of choice (or Bloody Mary/Mimosa) and it runs for three hours instead of two. They also had a drag act bingo going on, as entertainment, and the brunch element was a fry up.

Last edited:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
This phenomenon whilst extremely popular with the ex pats in places such as Dubai is seemingly making more an more of an appearance across the City and others too.

So who’s sampled this fare, any recommendations and of course there are those looking to maximise the booze whilst others are looking at the food offerings, which venues offer the best in both departments?

Looking forward to the replies [emoji106]

Surely only the rich, trust fund kids, and feckless would want to do this....

Bottomless brunch, it is either a pig out, and you feel too stuffed to drink or binge drinking earlier than normal... for me no point,, it is either one or the other at that time, to be honest anytime.

I do not like eating if I am on it large drinking, and feel stuffed if i've over eaten to the point I can't drink.....

excess I guess, but not both....

I admire those that can, without looking like Oliver Reed

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Surely only the rich, trust fund kids, and feckless would want to do this....

Bottomless brunch, it is either a pig out, and you feel too stuffed to drink or binge drinking earlier than normal... for me no point,, it is either one or the other at that time, to be honest anytime.

I do not like eating if I am on it large drinking, and feel stuffed if i've over eaten to the point I can't drink.....

excess I guess, but not both....

The bottomless bit refers to the booze, not the food.

You tend to order food in the conventional way and then can add on a fixed-time period of bottomless (selected) booze for an additional charge. £15-20 for two hours is about the mark normally.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
£25 for 2 hours of prosecco? Reckon I would very easily get my moneys worth!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The bottomless bit refers to the booze, not the food.

You tend to order food in the conventional way and then can add on a fixed-time period of bottomless (selected) booze for an additional charge. £15-20 for two hours is about the mark normally.

hmmm, my comment still stands, don't think id like a massive fry up and then as many real ales or rums as i could cram into two hours, that is going to result in whole heap of sick on the doorstep.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Hmmm sounds ok, but how do they make money then, is it cheap wine or whatever ?

I guess most people won’t drink much more than a bottle of Prosecco, which they probably pay about £4 for. Plus breakfast which probably sets them back about the same. There’s a bit of margin there. You’re always going to get some ******* that comes in and eats and drinks more than £25 worth, but you’ll also get some people who come in and have two glasses and a small amount of food.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I've had two so far:

Six - you add around £17 to any of their breakfast options for unlimited Prosecco. The food is a bit hipster but bloody delicious and we got A LOT of Prosecco in the two hours.

North Laine Brewery - a bit different to the usual offerings; as you can have ale as your drink of choice (or Bloody Mary/Mimosa) and it runs for three hours instead of two. They also had a drag act bingo going on, as entertainment, and the brunch element was a fry up.

Good recommendations, thankyou

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
hmmm, my comment still stands, don't think id like a massive fry up and then as many real ales or rums as i could cram into two hours, that is going to result in whole heap of sick on the doorstep.

I wonder if you are allowed to tear through the booze and have your fry-up at the end of the prosheedings. *hic*

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
The thread title is a little misleading ......

addicted-bottomless-fetish-push-up-pant-p25265-143042_medium.jpg

or at least that's the thought that came immediately to my mind.......

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The thread title is a little misleading ......

View attachment 101895

or at least that's the thought that came immediately to my mind.......

Not exactly what springs to my mind when thinking about brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, lunch, tea, or bottomless.....

Different strokes for different folks and all that though....

whip crack away.....

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
You’re always going to get some ******* that comes in and eats and drinks more than £25 worth, but you’ll also get some people who come in and have two glasses and a small amount of food.

Surely that's the point of the offer. You would want to get a better deal for the fixed price offer. If I went to a bar/restaurant, I would not be having a small meal and 2 glasses of house red for my £25. I would pay separately and have a lower bill. If I was to take up the bottemless brunch offer it would be because I know I would be consuming more than £25's worth of food and drink.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Surely that's the point of the offer. You would want to get a better deal for the fixed price offer. If I went to a bar/restaurant, I would not be having a small meal and 2 glasses of house red for my £25. I would pay separately and have a lower bill. If I was to take up the bottemless brunch offer it would be because I know I would be consuming more than £25's worth of food and drink.

So would I. But if I went with my wife, for example, I’d get my £25 worth and she wouldn’t.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here