Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] What is the smallest hill on which your prepared to die?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Waiting at the airport luggage carousel for a bag and there is a whole lot of impatient morons standing within 12 inches of the carousel, creating a wall of people.
FFS just stand back behind the line on the floor about a metre away and allow people to view what bags are coming round and allow space for others to move forward and collect their bags.

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
To bring the thread back to its original purpose, and in the spirit of not even bothring to read whether anyone else has already mentioned it.....cars that drive from one end of Faversham to the other without once using their indicators.

Are these the same drivers that cover the entire length of the A272 at EXACTLY 40mph whether in a town/village or open country road?

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
Oh go on then. People who can't spell you're. Spent years trying to find a personal trainer or a favourite footballer, but they always betray themselves on social media in the end

Mine is people who cant spell surely,but spell it Shirley especially those that use a capital S

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
in light of recent event, probably environmentalists on the internet. make my blood boil resting upon decades of technology and harnessing of the natural world, to tell us how bad it is to use anything more advanced than a wood stick. and then theres the conferences where they all fly off to say how bad it is for us to use fossil fuels. :rant:

actually this isnt a small hill. sorry.

In Queues at Shops/Stores when the person (of any gender) arrives at the front of the queue and, surprised at being asked to pay, decides now is the moment to open their bag, spend 5 minutes locating their purse, open said purse and spend another 5 minutes counting out what is obviously the contents of their youngest child's piggy bank in order to proudly present the cashier with the exact money in a combination of coins none of which exceed 5p in value.

That
This reminds me of the posters put up by Southdown on their buses/bus stops in the 70s. It was a rhyme, with a picture of an old dear searching her handbag. It started something like
'This is the story of Betty Fumble,
Who held up the bus and made folks grumble...'

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
This reminds me of the posters put up by Southdown on their buses/bus stops in the 70s. It was a rhyme, with a picture of an old dear searching her handbag. It started something like

I either remember that, or I'm more senile than I thought

...people who blindly walk through a crowded shop , mall , airport furiously fingering their device and expecting all other to look out for them .....
Haha ...if its an attractive blonde ive been known to deliberately stay in her way so she just runs in to me.....Can backfire though - few weeks ago said blonde was not only walking on head on collision looking at her screen but talking to it too (later found out she was on facetime) - anyway I just stopped, she hit hit me, dropped the phone and the screen cracked - she was NOT amused

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
You drive through Storrington a lot then?

Or Pulborough; pretty sure i've sat for so long at the Swan Corner roundabout I could claim ownership under squatters rights.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Motorists in Faversham who don't use their indicators.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

Capture.JPG
https://www.flickr.com/photos/16677680@N04/5512119680/in/photostream/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here