Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

el punal

When you sell your house, would you sell it to someone that is really going to look after it, over a developer that would pay lots more but knock it down and build flats?

Not really a suitable analogy. You are comparing selling a property not buying one. But, while you asking, as you’re selling your house and moving on would you be concerned what happens afterwards? Circumstances surely would dictate what your motives were going to be, be it financial, health reasons, family issues, etc.

mikebha1963

May 13, 2014
Agree - we're building a bit of a global fan base with some of these signings.......almost looks deliberate. Bet Barber would LOVE to sign Indian and a Chinese players...think of the shirt sales with those populations :)
It's how all the big clubs became big. We can dream. [emoji99][emoji99][emoji99]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yep.

I like to log in to a transfer thread maybe twice a day.

The jumps in conversation are ASTOUNDING when, ultimately, no new info has come out.

9am - Rumoured interest. NSC positive. Videos of the player. Comments such as "this shows great ambition by the club".

5pm - No new news, but someone mentions he may well be required to get a work permit. Comments such as "WHY IS THIS TAKING SO LONG?" and "I KNEW IT. Leicester have come in. WHY DO WE ALWAYS DO THIS!!? We should tell them to F OFF and walk away"

It's amazing.

It's all very bi polar isn't it? There is no happy medium.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
At least we have the friendly v Portsmouth to distract soon.

Too much to hope he'll be in the line up I suppose.

Absolutely no chance, I doubt he's even got into the country to discuss terms with any interested parties yet.

He can't get a work permit until he's signed for a club and the FA have given their approval. He wouldn't even be allowed to train with his new team mates until the work permit is issued by the home office. He'd then have to leave the UK and re-enter on a new visa.

I am pretty certain we cannot achieve all of that in the next 45 mins.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Absolutely no chance, I doubt he's even got into the country to discuss terms with any interested parties yet.

He can't get a work permit until he's signed for a club and the FA have given their approval. He wouldn't even be allowed to train with his new team mates until the work permit is issued by the home office. He'd then have to leave the UK and re-enter on a new visa.

I am pretty certain we cannot achieve all of that in the next 45 mins.

If we had built the monorail we could :)

el punal

It's how all the big clubs became big. We can dream. [emoji99][emoji99][emoji99]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Well I suppose the club could become really mercenary. Say, buy a player from Calde’s club in India. Have zillions of shirts printed with ‘Bombay Bobby’ on the back, only bring him on as third substitute when we’re 4-0 up with 10 minutes to go, and play Bangra music over the P.A. pre-match and at half-time.

Repeat the same process for a player from China. :drink:

Well I suppose the club could become really mercenary. Say, buy a player from Calde’s club in India. Have zillions of shirts printed with ‘Bombay Bobby’ on the back, only bring him on as third substitute when we’re 4-0 up with 10 minutes to go, and play Bangra music over the P.A. pre-match and at half-time.

Repeat the same process for a player from China. :drink:

Do the chinese like bangra music ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here