Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty in this weeks Worthing Herald. He STILL has his FINGER on the PULSE

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Haha! Genuine laugh out loud. You and Bry Nylon definitely my fave posters.

[MENTION=5306]Questions[/MENTION] has always made me laugh.
[MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION] has just had me in stitches reading his 3 posts on the ' Lewes Road closed' thread.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I am intrigued that both of the Hart Herald threads were started by the same person after 8pm on a Friday...and that despite that paper being available from Friday morning no one else had bothered to post anything about it ...hmmm

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I am intrigued that both of the Hart Herald threads were started by the same person after 8pm on a Friday...and that despite that paper being available from Friday morning no one else had bothered to post anything about it ...hmmm

"Just one more thing, Mr Hart..."

columbo.jpg

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The walls come tumbling down on the keyboard warriors, heaven forbid anybody knowing the real names of the people who post most of the pretentious self opinionated self important crap on here

Mea culpa, Mr Soprano (may I call you T?). I must confess that my surname is not actually Gull (nor my real initials AZ).

You are a shining light to us all with your integrity and wanton disregard for anonymity, T.

God bless you.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The club has moved on from the 90's, but some people still seem to be stuck there[the 90s].

Given Harty was stuck in the 70s/80s for god knows how long do you not see this as progress?

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Well at least you played the game to a fairly high standard, (good team in them days with players like Mark Barham and Russell Bromage) which is probably more than 90% of posters on here.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here