Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Manu told he leave in Jan window

D

Deleted User X18H

There was a feature on Manu in the Racing Post today

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Scored twice and an assist in the game last night. Probably no better than Murphy though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weirdly enough his stats are pretty average and last night seems like his best performance in terms of goals and assists (MOM too). He's the one who came and had a look around the Amex Summer 2015 isn't he. Should have joined us Irainy Al...

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
However good he may or may not be is irrelevant to me. He was a whiner and not the kind of personality which fits in with the club. If he had spent half the time he did speaking to the press about his unhappiness, working hard in training, he might have gotten a chance.

We have a squad of players who know what to do when they are picked, and know what to do when they are not. It is as important to the club and your teammates to work hard in training, be a professional and wait until called upon, as it is to score a goal on match day. This was something he never understood. The only player we have had in years who felt entitled to play. I think the club did the absolute right thing to keep him away from things given his attitude, even if he had trained reasonably well I wouldn't have wanted a character like that in the dressing room. I'm sure he's probably a nice lad, as long as things are going his way, but we have succeeded to the extend we have in recent years, in part, by avoiding bringing in players like him.

Good luck to him, maybe one day he will realize that attitude is 50% of what makes a successful footballer.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not convinced yet that Akpom is any better than Manu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But he is better at not getting caught offside.

So it's not all bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here