Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray to sign today...

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
A past it, mediocre, palace stained, money grabbing judas to jump straight in front of all the youngsters we have lined up to play the striker role.
I bet Harper, Hambo, Tilley etc. are over the moon.

:nonono:

So you know how much he was offered. I assume you've never moved company then and stayed loyal to the same place all your life. Football fans are so illogical.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Meh.
Wouldn't have been my choice for a multitude of reasons that I think I've made very clear. Got to trust CH though: let's face it, he's earned it.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
A past it, mediocre, palace stained, money grabbing judas to jump straight in front of all the youngsters we have lined up to play the striker role.
I bet Harper, Hambo, Tilley etc. are over the moon.

:nonono:

Harper, Hambo et al, are not on the same planet in footballing terms as Glenn Murray.

Maybe over the coming years they will develop to become good players, but even that's far from certain.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Really happy with Muzza's return. I maintain that losing Muzza was Gus's second biggest mistake.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
See my previous post to Ernest.
You fester in your own small-minded world whilst the rest of us celebrate the club doing well.

we have an excellent team spirit at the moment and are now introducing a 'Big Name, billy big bollocks' who I don't know for sure but I imagine is going to earn a hefty wage, and who will be able to recount the tale of how he was our top striker then buggered off to our biggest rivals so he could get more money and then helped promote them to the premier league. I bet the comraderie will just hit levels unheard of.
And he is past it, yes he 'knew' how to score goals at this level but he hasn't been at this level for 2 seasons. Didn't do it in the Prem and hasn't been the same since his injury.

I'll say hello in the street but he can **** off when it comes to my club.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Well thats your problem.
You will have to sit at the Amex, with a sour look on your face, whilst others celebrate the club doing well.
Did I say anything about sitting there while others celebrate? I thought I said not as enthusiastically as others and I definitely didn't mention not celebrating the club doing well. You have your opinion on Murray, I have mine... neither is actually a problem is it!

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Did I say anything about sitting there while others celebrate? I thought I said not as enthusiastically as others and I definitely didn't mention not celebrating the club doing well. You have your opinion on Murray, I have mine... neither is actually a problem is it!
Not sure you are allowed that opinion though [emoji6]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here