Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Wasnt a red card , yellow yes but not a straight red , BUT to be honest Dale has had it coming as he has been rash at times and some of his decision making well below par.

Can understand the substitution but does leave us with a huge gap between midfield and Muzza so expect a long hoof it up second half unless Izzy & Knocky actually get on a decent run.

Take 1-1 right now though Cardiff were there for the taking before the red.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Awful performance all-round. Not a single player looking like they want to win.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Where did that all go wrong? Doing so well and now we are right up against it... At least no John Murray on the commentary today!

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Knockhart and Izquierdo - last 2 attacks = pathetic

They constantly need to halt there runs, to enable the rest of the team to get anywhere near them! We are playing Counter attack now which needs pacey players! Its a complete waste of time playing only one down either side who can counter, when there is no one else! FFS!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Dear oh dear.

We'll really have no one to blame but ourselves if we don't come away with a win. Why in the name of god did we sit back and become so passive against the worst team I've seen in our time in the premier league. Why give them any encouragement at all? Why let them have any belief that they could get anything other than a sound beating from the match.

Now we find ourselves down to 10 against a team that scents blood and will bombard us in the second half.

The only thing we can cling to is that Cardiff genuinely are a very poor team. With ten men and our away record we're going to have to put a real shift in to even get a point out of the game. So so so frustrating.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
I called this the other week. He isn't Premier league quality.

I used to think that Stephens would cut it in the premier league after being a big influence in the championship., But he just isn't good enough either.
I would of liked march to find another level. But that isn't going to happen, All three need replacement.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Perhaps the ref will even things up and send Gollum off.The best thing so far apart from Dunky's goal?Sure I spotted Big Hilda among our away support!Still confident of an away win.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Are Cardiff the worst team ever in the Premier League?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This pundit is a bit biased

What the one who said it was not a red card and that the Cardiff player backed out of the tackle, and that the ref was influenced by the Cardiff players reaction?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here