Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Cardiff by Car - any clues?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Driving too. Bit nearer for me, so not setting off until 7am...

Aiming to park in centre of the city (Mrs is coming along to go shopping) and walk out the 15 minutes to the ground.

Remember your £6.70 in cash for the Severn Bridge crossing. Bit unlucky with the timing for this - the tolls are scrapped altogether from next

£5.60.

They’ll accept cards.

I’m parking then taking the train in from Ebbw Vale, not that it’ll help you guys unless you’ve got really lost!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That’s not as much fun as chucking all your change into the big bucket and hearing it rattle down the system though is it!
I don’t think they have the coin bins anymore unfortunately......I liked them too.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Sorry maybe that came across a bit rude - didn't mean to. Just have strong views on healthy food options especially for kids

You got a point but it’s a day out at the footy so a treat. Akin to when we were kids and used to be thrilled by a stop at a Happy Eater for burger, chips n egg washed down with a cherryade

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Reading has Burger King, Greggs and Cornish pasty place
Membury has Burger King and KFC
Chievely has Burger King & Greggs
Magor has Chozen Noodle and McDonalds.

You have not been charged for this service.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Reading has Burger King, Greggs and Cornish pasty place
Membury has Burger King and KFC
Chievely has Burger King & Greggs
Magor has Chozen Noodle and McDonalds.

You have not been charged for this service.

Above and beyond...:albion2:

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Cardstiff will be very busy, rugby on later. I’m parking up at Taffs Well, J32 off the M4, and one mile up the A470. Park at Taffs Well station, trains every 20 minutes, 15 minute journey to ninian Park station, 5 minutes more to Cardiff Central. £5 return. Avoids the last bit of traffic, and hassle parkingvthe car.

Check whether Ninian Park station is open after the game. Used to be closed for about an hour afer the game to avoid platform overcrowding.
(We used Taffs Well for the play off final - far easier than the bus park and ride).

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Nightmare jam earlier this evening, on the Welsh side of the bridge around Newport - added a good hour to the drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnnyboy

Sep 25, 2010
North Hampshire
Gol centre cf11 8br. £5 includes entry to social club. Away fans welcome. About 1/2 mile to stadium. As previously mentioned use junction 33 on m4. Bit further in miles but probably 30 minutes quicker than through town. UTA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Leave plenty of time. Wales playing rugby later in the day. Cardiff will be very busy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here