Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Bomb sent to home of Hillary and Bill Clinton

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
The best one I heard is that it is actually a nut-case Democrat trying to make Trump and the Republicans look bad just before the election. Most likely a Breitbart supposition.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Guns in mailboxes, that's what's needed as the muslims and blacks can be shot before they put the packages in the post

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
The best one I heard is that it is actually a nut-case Democrat trying to make Trump and the Republicans look bad just before the election. Most likely a Breitbart supposition.

There's a fair few over on Reddit convinced this is some sort of false flag attack by the Democrats.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
There's a fair few over on Reddit convinced this is some sort of false flag attack by the Democrats.

There are a fair few don't believe the Twin Towers was an Islamic Terrorist act either, so a few pipe bombs in the post, I'm pretty sure they could justify anyone from Colin Kaepernick to Kanye West being behind them. False flag by the Democrats looks plausible, but why Robert DeNiro's restaurant? I'd love to have been in the meeting that decided the final false flag targets.

I also note that the BBC referred to DeNiro as 'star of films such as Raging Bull and Meet the Parents'. I'd like to think this was a writer with a bit of humour to pick that as the 2nd example film out of his extensive catalogue.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
In today's climate, an extreme left wing person sending these explosives to put the right in a bad light is honestly just as likely as an extreme right wing nutjob sending them. The fact that so many people are thinking it could be either side is indicative of how ****ed we all are, politics has totally destroyed us both in the US and the UK. Let us not forget the rich continue to get richer while we all struggle and hate each other.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
In today's climate, an extreme left wing person sending these explosives to put the right in a bad light is honestly just as likely as an extreme right wing nutjob sending them. The fact that so many people are thinking it could be either side is indicative of how ****ed we all are, politics has totally destroyed us both in the US and the UK. Let us not forget the rich continue to get richer while we all struggle and hate each other.

And while you add to false flag bull shit...

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia

No, no it isn't. I'm sorry but this narrative is just bullshit.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
He's been banned. Time to move on, especially when he can't respond.

Can't we luxuriate in this peaceful feeling, just for a few pages?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Can't we luxuriate in this peaceful feeling, just for a few pages?

Nope. The spirit of Looney lives on.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
So did Donald Trump Jr send a bomb to himself then?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
There are a fair few don't believe the Twin Towers was an Islamic Terrorist act either, so a few pipe bombs in the post, I'm pretty sure they could justify anyone from Colin Kaepernick to Kanye West being behind them. False flag by the Democrats looks plausible, but why Robert DeNiro's restaurant? I'd love to have been in the meeting that decided the final false flag targets.

I also note that the BBC referred to DeNiro as 'star of films such as Raging Bull and Meet the Parents'. I'd like to think this was a writer with a bit of humour to pick that as the 2nd example film out of his extensive catalogue.

Apparently it's a very uneducated Republican who follows the Trumpsters. He misspelled many words, sent one to the wrong TV network since the newsman he was aiming for worked at another network and in general used very unsophisticated means to build the bombs.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Maybe I've been hitting the mob films a bit too hard over the last few years, but I can't get the thought out of my head that the bloke who tried to send De Niro a bomb is going to wake up one day with Joe Pesci standing over him, with some pliers and head sized vice and 2 or 3 goons talking about how best to "whack the guy"

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

There's a NSC'er with a long term view and posts backing the conspiracy theory regarding The Twin Towers. I've always found that glib bollocks, to bs insulting to the victims.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Apparently it's a very uneducated Republican who follows the Trumpsters. He misspelled many words, sent one to the wrong TV network since the newsman he was aiming for worked at another network and in general used very unsophisticated means to build the bombs.

Sounds like several who post on here....

Incidentally, De Niro is virulently (and hilariously) anti Trump. Bombcockwomble is a trumpister.

That does not mean that all trump supporters are terrorists, however. A note to whomsover thinks that all muslims are terrorists. :facepalm:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here