Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who on earth would want to watch that lot come Sunday afternoon?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Me!!!!!!! So come on all you bed wetters who have come out after the final whistle tonight let me have your ticket!

Are you really asking for a "bedwetter" who has a season ticket to give up their season ticket to somebody who didn't bother to get a season ticket?

Or am I missing something?

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Everybody here wants to watch their team and support them during the match. This is a forum- for reflection and moaning as much as anything else. It's always been that way.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Are you really asking for a "bedwetter" who has a season ticket to give up their season ticket to somebody who didn't bother to get a season ticket?

Yes, you are missing quite a lot actually. Where have I suggested anything about someone giving up their season ticket? I am a season ticket holder who missed out by 10 loyalty points on the day the remaining 600 Brentford tickets sold out.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

I'm missing something, wtf you are on about? Season ticket for an away game ? ???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here