Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the wealthiest poster on nsc?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
The umbrella is probably used to shelter his wealth in offshore bank accounts and trust funds.

When you get to page 195 on this thread and we truly have established the wealthiest, let me know and i can tap them up for a few quid ??

Excellent. You haven't shifted careers and are now employed by the under-employing HMRC, have you?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)

Aye, t'weren't bad. I'd like them to give me the extra day's working day I had to book off because of it though.
Also a good money-booster is the girlfriend, unemployed, without signing on, for almost 18 months, back in work yesterday. Halleblinkinglujah. I plan to make her pay all the bills for the next 6 months.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I've got some euros (notes, mind, not coins) in a biscuit tin; I don't know how many there are so I am the richest Schroedinger on NSC

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

I've got a Porsche!

giphy.gif

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Oh I forget........ I have 2 million pounds in a Nigerian bank as soon as I send my banking details to a Mr Lomboobo.

You're too late. I got in there first.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I have my health; three wonderful children; a beautiful wife; a roof over my head; food on the table; clothes on my back. That'll do me.

I'm better off than you then, because I've got clothes on my front as well - and a granddaughter - but I do only have two wonderful children. So how does that stack up?

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
i am officially skint, 10 mth old baby and missus doesnt want to go back to work... donations gratefully accepted

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If we command our wealth, we shall be rich and free; if our wealth commands us, we are poor indeed - Edmund Burke

I would certainly question that mans judgement after some of the players he bought for us.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
According to a letter I've just had delivered and an email, I've got £12 million in gold bars in Nigeria. I just need to send £2000 to have them released to me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here