Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post a picture of your local...

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
You going up market nowadays LK?

Damn you with your inside knowledge!

As you well know, I am normally to be found here.

Anvil.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is my local. Appropriately named. :lolol:

albion.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Bevendean-Bevy-Pub-Opening-20141212-MG-0026.jpg

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Please check out

The Tudor Close

in Ferring

Sorry can't include a photograph fantastic thatched ( more than just a ) pub - excellent food, good beers !

The Tudor Close
(59) · Pub
Informal country pub with exposed brick, fireside tables and a garden terrace, for gastropub dining.
Ferringham Ln

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Yeah plenty :)
Most of their restaurants have it tanked.

Only time I enjoy it!

I'm a beer quality manager for Asahi who own the brewery. Tanked is something else

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Please check out

The Tudor Close

in Ferring

Sorry can't include a photograph fantastic thatched ( more than just a ) pub - excellent food, good beers !

The Tudor Close
(59) · Pub
Informal country pub with exposed brick, fireside tables and a garden terrace, for gastropub dining.
Ferringham Ln

image.jpeg

theboybilly

this isnt so much my nearest (about 10 minutes walk) but its another that brews about 10 ales itself on site and will be familiar to most of you who have seen albion away in derby, a good place for football fans of all on matchdays.

T'is a superb establishment. I tend to stay in the Alex next door if the Albion are playing Derby (or indeed Forest) If you can't find a beer to suit in either of these you are very hard to please

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Great since the refurb. Well, the new varnish.

Attachments

• 7AA6C978-5C95-405B-8675-2C13791F2A97.jpeg
    7AA6C978-5C95-405B-8675-2C13791F2A97.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 246

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Either of these, but I’m not a regular.......probably drink more at the football club....

dec8bc4868b9a57a9f6699607a36e3b5.jpg
7bb2c0154efee54900257884bf4bf726.jpg

I spend many an hour in these pubs with my brother who lived in Burgess Hill and in fact he lived in the house next door to The Windmill when he was working for the Gas Board, I staggered back to it many a time, great days.
The Kings Head used to be good on a Sunday night as well as The Royal George.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I spend many an hour in these pubs with my brother who lived in Burgess Hill and in fact he lived in the house next door to The Windmill when he was working for the Gas Board, I staggered back to it many a time, great days.
The Kings Head used to be good on a Sunday night as well as The Royal George.

Royal George used to have some good bands........

Gas holder by the Windmill is completely gone now by the way, site work well underway for the shop.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Royal George used to have some good bands........

Gas holder by the Windmill is completely gone now by the way, site work well underway for the shop.

Part of my brothers job was to keep an eye on the cylinder, so he got to live in the house on the site for free.
We used to go on to the top of the cylinder for site seeing or sunbathing and raced around the bottom on go karts.
I have many fond memories of Burgess Hill from my younger days, it was close enough to Brighton to race back for last orders for back then they closed at 10.30 pm and not 11pm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here