Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So was 9/11 an inside job or not? (merged)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I had a little bit of time to watch this video. It has to be said, the 3rd building that went down without being hit directly, and only with a small amount of fires in certain offices, collapsing in one go doesn't seem likely. In fact as was the case in London recently, there are many examples that buildings do not go down like that unless there is a controlled detonation.
This was what first got me into investigating the events that happened that day, you'll soon find more and more things that simply don't add up

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Maybe I should have written "those of us who haven't had a chance to watch hours of footage" rather than "us" but I thought the implication clear.

You make it sound like it's a religion using the term "us" in relation to your personal query.

There seems no room for a change in perspective but yet you want to keep the debate going. It seems very hypocritical how it's the conspircy theorists who get tagged with being mentally ill.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
They didn't need to do that to justify invasions. Anyway, it's an utterly ridiculous argument. Such a conspiracy would required dozens, possibly hundreds, of people to pull it off. It just wouldn't be possible to keep that many people quiet for so long.

You do to have the support of your people. You think UK soldiers going to Afghanistan would have happened without 9/11? Deluded.

I dont understand why people cant keep an open mind to the possibility that the ruling elite could manipulate a horrible event for their own means?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
One day, when it finally comes out, I wonder how all the people who call others mad, deluded, mental, nut jobs ect. ect. for questioning the event Instead of just taking what the government say, will feel? Will they be the nut jobs?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
One day, when it finally comes out, I wonder how all the people who call others mad, deluded, mental, nut jobs ect. ect. for questioning the event Instead of just taking what the government say, will feel? Will they be the nut jobs?
People that believe what the govenment say are already nut jobs!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Is that really the best you can do?

I rest my case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Grow up, you're pathetic.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I’ve been no fan of conspiracy theorists since they tried to implicate a company I part owned in the 7/7 bombings. Totally contrived rubbish, but they still bang on about it over 10 years later.
How many theories have been proved right over the years? To just say I never believe any of them shows how narrow minded some are.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Grow up, you're pathetic.

No further questions m’lud

I scraped some shit off my shoe earlier that had more intelligence than you.

You’re a ****ing moron who needs to spend a bit of quality time in a strait-jacket.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

quote-a-group-of-reptilian-humanoids-called-the-babylonian-brotherhood-control-humanity-david-ic.jpg

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
No further questions m’lud

I scraped some shit off my shoe earlier that had more intelligence than you.

You’re a ****ing moron who needs to spend a bit of quality time in a strait-jacket.

Av that [emoji23]
7ef3f6f0fa2f4453d6f8ed3dddebc10c.jpg

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
7/7 was our back door [emoji106] : Whistle:

Edit: https://youtu.be/YrRXWmk49vU

I guess she is making a tidy living with all those speeches etc. Didn't look that fearful of her life considering she had been on the run previously for some time. I guess the powers that be decided to give up on trying to bump her off. Maybe they thought people wouldn't take her seriously so she was best left alone.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
How many theories have been proved right over the years? To just say I never believe any of them shows how narrow minded some are.

I have no idea. How many theories have been proved right?

I am sure there are government cover ups going on all the time, but I’m just commenting from my own personal experience. Do you think that there was government involvement in the 7/7 bombings?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here