Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Protest snog at Sainsbury's tonight...

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I find it hard to believe that a mother complained and a security guard intervened if it was a peck goodnight. Personally I don't mind watching two women snogging, as my internet history will no doubt attest, but there is a time and a place.

she apparently said she feared for her child (according to radio Sussex) did they have guns and knives then, some people do lead sheltered lives
its Brighton FFS

SAC

May 21, 2014
she apparently said she feared for her child (according to radio Sussex) did they have guns and knives then, some people do lead sheltered lives
its Brighton FFS

I hope she said "wont somebody think of the children"

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I'm taking my girlfriend up there and we are going to shag on the frozen pizzas in protest.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
According to the early morning copy of The Argus, Sussex Police were said to be 'investigating as to whether a hate crime had taken place'! :facepalm:

If any fit girlies are taking part in this demo with their girlfriends could they please let NSC know in advance?

Apparently that's taking place in the fish section. You may wish to avoid meat and veg, it may not be your thing.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I wouldn't bother, unless you are actually dingodaniella.

Someone can tell me to stop if they want, but I will just write to the papers and arrange a massive gang-bang for freedom the following night.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You have heard of George Orwell's 1984, or CCTV?

The CCTV footage of the complainant will probably show an obese munter who will blend in with the rest of the local population and difficult to identify.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
That store in particular does so much in the LGBT community. I know, I worked there for 3 years.

It's all a great shame because even though the security guard (who is not working for Sainsbury's, is subcontracted by a leading firm) is responsible for this outrage, everyone is blaming evil heartless Sainsbury's and the media is fuelling it all by misinforming literally EVERYONE! I do like the Guardian, but the way they're calling for little short of all out war lately over any sensitive issue is beyond the pail…wouldn't like to be working in that store tonight, as the staff will have a very hard time for what something the Yanks call a "Mall Cop" did when they didn't switch their brain on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here