Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Where would you live in Sussex?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I met DK many times through work. He himself lived in nearly built/being expanded Westdene in the 60's, sending his kids to the brand new Primary School. He loved area so much, that in 1999 he relocated BHAFC to Withdean Stadium. The rest is history, as the stripes going marching, on and on.

Not to be confused with Dick Knight's Mum, a poster on NSC.....:wink:

(I didn't mean actual Dick Knight's actual mother)

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
didn't Greta Scacchi once live in Sussex?

if so,next door to her,then I could perv at the window with my bino's

failing that,Newhaven harbour

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
tumblr_p6q4h6J33p1r5fazco6_1280.jpg

Are you still sure???

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
I would buy a large bungalow in my wifes hometown of Ferring plus a holiday home in Costa Blanca for all the family to use as it easy to get to for a long weekend.
Love the Bluebird Cafe in Ferring. So hard to find if you don’t know where it is. Right next to beaches that are relatively empty even at the height of season

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Always fancied Barcombe Mills

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

NOOOOOO! Stop it, it was sort of a pilgrimage to find her in the year photo she was in at Hayward’s Heath College. Now, to see her old and wrinkly like that when she was the Venus of my youth makes one aware of own mortality! Saying that least she can lay claim to once being a goddess, can’t exactly say I was ever Thor; and now I’m more his lesser known brother, Snore, god of Medium Cappuccino to go please...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Shoreham Beach side and I live there now. Exactly where I want to be. Quick access to beach, river and Downs.
I just hope that the revolting new flats going up don’t ruin the town. They look foul already and we simply don’t have the infrastructure for that many new residents.

You could add that to the flats they intend to build all the way along the coast road ..night mare

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
I'd not get what I wanted in Sussex on my current budget. Lotto win, I'd try a small village above Brighton away from any noise unless Is could find somewhere secluded with a house that backs onto a beach?

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
I'd like somewhere in the National Park near Midhurst, or up in The High Weald in the east. Then I might have a townhouse in Brighton and then a quieter one up in the Meads part of Eastbourne, as well.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Even if I had the funds from a lottery win, I'm not sure that I would want to move into an upmarket home, as I doubt I would like the neighbours. I'd much rather stay where I am and quietly look to support worthy causes without any fuss.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Love the Bluebird Cafe in Ferring. So hard to find if you don’t know where it is. Right next to beaches that are relatively empty even at the height of season

A lovely cafe and a lovely beach. However I cannot fathom for the life of me who would want to live in the suburb of Ferring, it's a soulless wasteland of bungalows and endless identikit cul de sacs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here