Orlandi Gone!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
I'm struggling to believe that any scout who was at the Derby game to watch Andrea, came away recommending that his bosses sign him.

Logical argument. However - Who in their right mind would have signed Steven Dobbie? Managers and scouts make choices that to many of us seem...well, nuts. Also, chances are the Boro boss Karanka knows him from their time in Spain.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
It's the season for rumours and conjecture! Surprised at news of Orlandi signing for another club when his contract doesn't expire until end of June.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
20k a week?! I'm glad you're it in charge of our club!

20k ? You know that as a fact?
Not sure about that but I do know for a fact that Vicente was on 25k a week so we have paid out that sort of money before.
Not saying it's viable in the long term but we should pushed the boat out

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Not sure about that but I do know for a fact that Vicente was on 25k a week so we have paid out that sort of money before.

And I know for a fact that he wasn't.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
25k a week for a player with a horrific injury record - yeah i'm going to believe that.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Don't care what you believe, Vicente was on 25k a week, that is fact

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Don't care what you believe, Vicente was on 25k a week, that is fact

The total costs for all football operations were 14.8m the first year he was at Brighton. I don't believed Vicente accounted for just under 10% of this.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
not suprised,clearly not back to his oldself and dint look interested imo

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Get your facts checked. £25k per week is more than Reading paid for all but ONE player during their year in the Prem.
Chinny reckon.

Don't need to check, this is from his own mouth, not hearsay but you believe what you want

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Don't need to check, this is from his own mouth, not hearsay but you believe what you want

Yeah. Right. As [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] said,10% of our footballing costs were on him were they?
He was actually on roughly the same amount as CMS.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

are you his financial adviser (if so not very professional) otherwise why would he tell you?

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
are you his financial adviser (if so not very professional) otherwise why would he tell you?

He didn't tell me personally, I've never met him.
A very good friend of my brother was his private English tutor for over a year, they built up a good friendship during that time and he told him what he was earning.
That is fact !

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
He didn't tell me personally, I've never met him.
A very good friend of my brother was his private English tutor for over a year, they built up a good friendship during that time and he told him what he was earning.
That is fact !

When your contact is three people removed, then it becomes suspect.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here