Sussex
Blackpool audience
Leave 67.5% Remain 32.5%

Ken Clarke
Nigel Farage
Owen Smith
Radzi Chinyanganya
Michelle Dewberry

Diane Abbott who had been announced in previous episodes as a participant has unfortunately been pulled for numerical reasons.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Is Nigel Farage like the Man U of TV scedulers obsession. Does he guarantee x amount of viewers, they give him far too much air time. Let some other buggars on.

He is still a UKIP representative(MEP),there are current issues on going that would not have happened without Farage,so he is very relevant to the discourse, the SNP have had more representation on question time since the last election than UKIP, i hate them but am prepared to listen and dont t want them shoved off, so basically suck it up........................welcome to democracy.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
He is still a UKIP representative(MEP),there are current issues on going that would not have happened without Farage,so he is very relevant to the discourse, the SNP have had more representation on question time since the last election than UKIP, i hate them but am prepared to listen and dont t want them shoved off, so basically suck it up........................welcome to democracy.

I am not saying he should not be on, just seems he is on as much as he wants to be, and to a lot of people he is yawn...

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne

UKIP's share of the vote is similar to the Greens; how often are they on ?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Blackpool audience
Leave 67.5% Remain 32.5%

Ken Clarke
Nigel Farage
Owen Smith
Radzi Chinyanganya
Michelle Dewberry

Diane Abbott who had been announced in previous episodes as a participant has unfortunately been pulled for numerical reasons.

Worst programme in the world.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Blackpool audience
Leave 67.5% Remain 32.5%

Ken Clarke
Nigel Farage
Owen Smith
Radzi Chinyanganya
Michelle Dewberry

:laugh:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
They should bin the other 3 panellists and just let Clarke and Farage go toe to toe for the full hour.

The timing for Clarke couldn't be better. A Cabinet Minister through the 80s, Northern Ireland has been in the news all week and should be an issue close to his heart - particularly with the Tory Party Conference Brighton Bombing. I am hoping he will relish the task at hand and rip Farage to shreds.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Surprised to see Farage, didn't think he did unpaid work these days

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Might actually watch this, recently been like snowflake city with the audience

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Surprised to see Farage, didn't think he did unpaid work these days

No such thing as bad publicity. Keeps him in the public eye.

Will be able to charge a small fortune when he appears on Celebrity Big Brother in a couple of years time.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No such thing as bad publicity. Keeps him in the public eye.

Will be able to charge a small fortune when he appears on Celebrity Big Brother in a couple of years time.

As for when he goes to Australia for I'm a celebrity get me outta here......

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
As for when he goes to Australia for I'm a celebrity get me outta here......

I was thinking of that one as well. He will be able to charge per testicle consumed.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Blackpool audience
Leave 67.5% Remain 32.5%

Ken Clarke
Nigel Farage
Owen Smith
Radzi Chinyanganya
Michelle Dewberry

Yes, pulling Diane Abbott could well be considered unfortunate............

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Will he do what he did with his job on the EU Fisheries Committee and trouser the cash but not actually attend Question Time ?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
At least we should not have too many up their backsides, clueless Tory bellends unlike last week in Grantham, yes there were a few other goons as well but those Brexit voting Tories last week made my piss boil.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here