Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] The Bromley Boys (2018) Official Trailer

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
[MENTION=2647]gripper stebson[/MENTION] The very best of luck with this.

I hope it's MASSIVE.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Cheers mate - me too!
Anyone got a decent stream?!?!? ������

Seriously though... Keep seeing this all over faceache, thought it looked good anyway, but now I know a fellow albion fan wrote it.... Its a must. Top work fella.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
That’s look brilliant, British cinema at its very best. Can’t wait to see it. Congratulations that’s a major major achievement.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Wow, I love how NSC is full of self-appointed film experts and yet here we have an actual bona fide film director and writer as a regular poster!

Good stuff sir!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
The producers have done some incredible PR deals. Mental!

View attachment 96784

I've sat and looked at that every morning for the last week or so....struggling to believe that photo was taken at 8am on a Tuesday though its normally crawling speed through there at that time.

I've read the book and it was a half decent enjoyable read so will give this a go. Is it just on the one night at Uckfield?

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I've sat and looked at that every morning for the last week or so....struggling to believe that photo was taken at 8am on a Tuesday though its normally crawling speed through there at that time.

I've read the book and it was a half decent enjoyable read so will give this a go. Is it just on the one night at Uckfield?

Trying to sort screenings in Lewes and Brighton too..

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Excellent work, look forward to seeing it Wozza! Now, where do you sit on noisy eaters in cinemas...? A mild flogging or go straight to hang, draw and a good old fashioned quartering? :wink:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Hoorah!

When it was first mentioned a while back I was a bit concerned it might be a hooligan film. This looks much more my cup of tea. Sometimes you can't beat a bit of 'Pride', 'Made In Dagenham' or The mighty 'Son Of Rambow' and the trailer's giving me that kind of feel.

Cracking cast as well.

robbo2u

Feb 25, 2009
West Sussex
Remember messaging back and forth about this last year I believe.

Well done mate this looks brilliant! A comedy that actually looks charming and funny! Will see this for sure.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here