Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] "Comments" below Argus articles

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
NSC has a Mod who thinks it is funny to put up made up pictures of Hitler for a laugh

Whoever it is makes very racist statements too.

All for a laugh.....

And he's still a Moderator ! It used to be that if someone really messed up by misjudging a situation and commenting inappropriately, they would resign.

Just for balance and accuracy (sorry to spoil your 'fun' and at the risk of repeating the so-called offence)... I was quoting from this article in the Guardian newspaper (yes, that benighted organ of the loony left)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 03-31-18 at 11.26 AM.JPG
    Screen Shot 03-31-18 at 11.26 AM.JPG
    302.2 KB · Views: 161

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
As the youth say these days

The Argus comments section is a bin fest

NSC: "Hold my Beer"

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Just for balance and accuracy (sorry to spoil your 'fun' and at the risk of repeating the so-called offence)... I was quoting from this article in the Guardian newspaper (yes, that benighted organ of the loony left)

No you weren't you posted the Guardian link after you had posted the now deleted Sugar tweet which people thought offensive as well as libellous, you obviously can't even stand by your original post which is poor behaviour for someone who is a Mod on here

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
No you weren't you posted the Guardian link after you had posted the now deleted Sugar tweet which people thought offensive as well as libellous, you obviously can't even stand by your original post which is poor behaviour for someone who is a Mod on here
You carry on believing whatever makes you happy. I can't say care much one way or the other what you think. But I will continue to challenge your billious outpourings when the mood takes me.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Let’s be clear here. If all that is true you have my deepest sympathies- but it’s the first time you’ve mentioned it, buried away on a thread about The Argus.

But for balance here’s what happened. Rosa, despite being from Barcelona, shared a writing style, politics, Albion knowledge and IP address with you. The mods caught you and banned both accounts. Since then you have been back as (at least) The Truth and Megazone, but the Albion supporting, politically aware Rosa with an Albion supporting boyfriend hasn’t been back to post so much as a word. Feel free to bounce anything that contradicts this statement.

Also, feel free to bounce a football related thread where you’ve been cyber bullied. You won’t be able to. You have been regularly picked up on CT threads because the integrity of your argument is compromised by your past.

I wouldn’t have bothered again except for your painfully obvious allusion to me and [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] in this very thread.

If you have mental health issues then go get help and maybe take a little break from difficult situations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This isn't the 1st time I've mentioned my epilepsy:

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?357940-Epilepsy&highlight=epilepsy

Now please give this a break. You're still looking for ways to excuse the bullying.

You've also mentioned that I have mental health issues (again). I think you need to re-read through the thread,

Anyways. Time you and Buzzer retire your cereal trolling of me.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This isn't the 1st time I've mentioned my epilepsy:

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?357940-Epilepsy&highlight=epilepsy

Now please give this a break. You're still looking for ways to excuse the bullying.

You've also mentioned that I have mental health issues (again). I think you need to re-read through the thread,

Anyways. Time you and Buzzer retire your cereal trolling of me.

So, a thread I didn’t read, let alone post on despite supposedly serial trolling you, in which you say epilepsy causes depression. No threads showing other posts from Rosa or examples of where your football posts have been trolled though. I think you mean “next time there’s a conspiracy thread please don’t call out my bullshit”.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
So, a thread I didn’t read, let alone post on despite supposedly serial trolling you, in which you say epilepsy causes depression. No threads showing other posts from Rosa or examples of where your football posts have been trolled though. I think you mean “next time there’s a conspiracy thread please don’t call out my bullshit”.

You've been telling me my ex girlfriend has never existed and is all made up in my head for the last 7 years in your quest to character assassinate me. (even on this thread with your 1st post, you randomly bring up Rosa)

You're wrong. Now give it a break. It's not funny, it's boring and repetitive and it's mainly you who does it.

Now please give it a break.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You've been telling me my ex girlfriend has never existed and is all made up in my head for the last 7 years in your quest to character assassinate me.

You're wrong. Now give it a break. It's not funny, it's boring and repetitive and it's mainly you who does it.

Now please give it a break.

No, I’ve been telling you that you created Rosa’s account as a sock puppet and got caught and banned and there’s a thread and moderating decision that backs that all up. The rest is your words.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
No, I’ve been telling you that you created Rosa’s account as a sock puppet and got caught and banned and there’s a thread and moderating decision that backs that all up. The rest is your words.

Oh right. So I'm just making all this up including what's on that Epilepsy thread just so I can defend my lies about some crappy little NSC binfest which happened years and years ago now?

I think you're struggling to accept you may have been wrong all this time in regards to your trolling of me. (I'm not expecting an apology either)

But nonetheless, why don't we all just move on? Life is very short to be spending 7 years berating the same user about the same stuff, receiving the same results.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Sadly I’ve found this out in the last week as I’ve managed to find myself in The Daily Mail, Mirror, Fox News, Yahoo over a tweet of mine that unintentionally went viral. I was just trying to help my daughter find a job. I’d rather not go on about it on here as I’ve had a week of vile abuse.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Sadly I’ve found this out in the last week as I’ve managed to find myself in The Daily Mail, Mirror, Fox News, Yahoo over a tweet of mine that unintentionally went viral. I was just trying to help my daughter find a job. I’d rather not go on about it on here as I’ve had a week of vile abuse.

Just ignore the low lifes. Twitter is just full of sad cases with nothing better to do than abuse people.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Just ignore the low lifes. Twitter is just full of sad cases with nothing better to do than abuse people.

Cheers pal. It’s just been tough because of the sheer quantity of idiots coming at me. Fox News was both hilarious and frightening to read!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

Jesus! That sounds horrendous. I hope it hasn't affected you too much, but I can imagine how distressing that must've been. I'm sorry you've just endured that. If it persist, I'd suggest using this website:

http://www.nationalbullyinghelpline.co.uk/cyberbullying.html

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Oh right. So I'm just making all this up including what's on that Epilepsy thread just so I can defend my lies about some crappy little NSC binfest which happened years and years ago now?

I think you're struggling to accept you may have been wrong all this time in regards to your trolling of me. (I'm not expecting an apology either)

But nonetheless, why don't we all just move on? Life is very short to be spending 7 years berating the same user about the same stuff, receiving the same results.

I don't want to get involved in your dispute, but you haven't been on Nsc for Seven (7) years.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Was it your daughter with the lovely coloured hair?

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Jesus! That sounds horrendous. I hope it hasn't affected you too much, but I can imagine how distressing that must've been. I'm sorry you've just endured that. If it persist, I'd suggest using this website:

http://www.nationalbullyinghelpline.co.uk/cyberbullying.html

Thank you pal. I’ve just set my Twitter account to private because I can’t really take much more. I must say though I have had a lot of support as well. I’ve got a 2 day old baby boy to keep my focus right now :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here