Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You deserve to be promoted

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
You have all the qualities needed to feel at home in the Premiership.
Judging by yesterday

1 You are not as good as you think you are
2. Your manager blames the pitch and everything but the obvious after a defeat
3 Your fans behave like the typical prawn sandwich premier brigade. 50 away fans from Guiseley made more noise and supported their team better than you lot. 500 fans left before the final whistle, shocking behaviour.
4. You have a poncy fashionable away kit
5 You consider yourselves too good to be bothered with the FA Cup
6 Your players, fringe players or not very good, over rated, over hyped, over paid and play with no heart or respect for your club, the competition or your opponents.

You should remember where you've come from because if you do make the Premiership you will realise you should have enjoyed the journey more and soaked up the experiences like yesterday instead of being so desperate to sell your soul in trying to join the elite where you will never fit in. Lincolns quest to regain our league status is far far greater than your hollow desperation to reach the summit but still we treated the FACup with the respect the great game deserves and we have a squad of about 17 players of whom the 11 who played yesterday have started most of our games. I am so pleased I follow my little low ranked club through thin, thin and thinner when I read the absolute garbage that fans from so called big clubs like yourselves spout. I will be at Solihull Moors on Tuesday night and i would sooner be there than watching a team who have forgot their roots and whose fans think the Premiership is the Holy Grail.

Yep, all that.

Anyway, where were we ?

Just another example of why this place needs an away end.

So, so obviously a Palace troll.

But at least the £'s will keep rolling in thank to the click with, eh [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
How delightfully ironic to be patronised by someone whose club has never been homeless, who have been cosy and comfortable in their own stadium for 120 or so years!

What a prat!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just shown yourself up to know absolutely nothing about Brighton's history. Embarrassed yourself there.

*pats you on head*

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Judging by yesterday

3 Your fans behave like the typical prawn sandwich premier brigade. 50 away fans from Guiseley made more noise and supported their team better than you lot. 500 fans left before the final whistle, shocking behaviour.
6 Your players, fringe players or not very good, over rated, over hyped, over paid and play with no heart or respect for your club, the competition or your opponents.

You should remember where you've come from because if you do make the Premiership you will realise you should have enjoyed the journey more and soaked up the experiences like yesterday instead of being so desperate to sell your soul in trying to join the elite where you will never fit in. Lincolns quest to regain our league status is far far greater than your hollow desperation to reach the summit but still we treated the FACup with the respect the great game deserves and we have a squad of about 17 players of whom the 11 who played yesterday have started most of our games. I am so pleased I follow my little low ranked club through thin, thin and thinner when I read the absolute garbage that fans from so called big clubs like yourselves spout. I will be at Solihull Moors on Tuesday night and i would sooner be there than watching a team who have forgot their roots and whose fans think the Premiership is the Holy Grail.

If you had really bothered to properly think about what you are posting, you might have realised how stupid you make yourself look when you say that Brighton, of all teams, have forgotten their roots, and where they have come from. Most fans here are quite pleased for Lincoln, and I would hope that your ill-considered rant is not typical of Lincoln fans. I accept that the Albion have not treated the Cup with total respect, but the reality is that the PL is the aim. Yes, it is shame that many clubs regard the Cup as of secondary importance, but there is nothing wrong with wanting to better yourself in the PL. Good crowd for Lincoln yesterday: talking of how good your fans are -what is the average gate? . . .

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
[/B]

If you had really bothered to properly think about what you are posting, you might have realised how stupid you make yourself look when you say that Brighton, of all teams, have forgotten their roots, and where they have come from. Most fans here are quite pleased for Lincoln, and I would hope that your ill-considered rant is not typical of Lincoln fans. I accept that the Albion have not treated the Cup with total respect, but the reality is that the PL is the aim. Yes, it is shame that many clubs regard the Cup as of secondary importance, but there is nothing wrong with wanting to better yourself in the PL. Good crowd for Lincoln yesterday: talking of how good your fans are -what is the average gate? . . .

Do you really think that's a Lincoln fan? My money is on a kiddy a lot closer to Sussex.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Judging by yesterday

MELT

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Grrrrrr, the op has made me so angry. Our club is like an empty vessel, plodding relentlessly like a soulless zombie to the Premier League, while he gets to go to Solihull Moors on a Tuesday night. Grrrrrr, where did it all go wrong?

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
He's right about 4. mind

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here