Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would you do with £123m

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
A house; houses for the kids; a state of the art luxury narrowboat, ditto camper van, a Triumph TR4 or TR4A, an Albion season ticket and a small flat or house near Lewis station for match day use. Probably still upwards of £100M left after all that - pretty damn scary! Probably would have to agree with some previous posters - the occasional high class hooker wouldn't go amiss....................................

....and with all that money, maybe a live-in full time chauffeur so that I could go and drink two or three pints in a country pub any damn time I want!

In all honesty, I already have all that (locations a tad different) ........and I'm on benefits!!!..... #sortitout

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Definitely have a lodge in the Alps and spend the winter there, with various mates coming out throughout the season. Other than that the usual deal of sorting out immediate family and friends.

I'd also go through and find out which NSC poster had liked my posts the most and give them a million. 100% doing this. Can't wait.

I love skiing and mountains, but I like seeing so many resorts across the Alps and Rockies. I also enjoy the buzz and friendliness within Alpine hotels. So I'd visit luxury hotels, but I can see the attraction of owning a chalet.

Dreaming.

Last edited:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I love skiing and mountains, but I like seeing so many resorts across the Alps and Rockies. I also enjoy the buzz and friendliness within Alpine hotels. So I'd visit luxury hotels, but I can see the attraction of owning a chalet.
I agree entirely but you could have a fantastic chalet for £2-3m and still go to luxury hotels when you fancy it! Win, win..

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I agree entirely but you could have a fantastic chalet for £2-3m and still go to luxury hotels when you fancy it! Win, win..

What village would you have in mind?

For me it would have to be Austria at a decent altitude for a good snow record. Lech, St.Anton, Obergurgl, but also Schladming's lovely.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
What village would you have in mind?

For me it would have to be Austria at a decent altitude for a good snow record. Lech, St.Anton, Obergurgl, but also Schladming's lovely.
I'm thinking Val D'isere. Love the place and many many resorts very close by that you can ski into or get the chauffer to driver you to.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm thinking Val D'isere. Love the place and many many resorts very close by that you can ski into or get the chauffer to driver you to.

You could have a few dotted about Europe and further afield so as to always have the best snow available.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Have my dream house built,
Have a different supercar for each day of the week.......and learn to drive,
Give a large sum of cash to Great Ormond Street,
Buy many, many, lovely, shiny new watches,
Go on an "edge of space" flight in a U2 spy plane,
Learn to pilot a jet and then buy an A-10 Warthog,
Invest a shed load in the Albion in return for nothing more than a lifetime box,
See the many wonders of the world and meet wonderful people,
Spend a lot less time on here.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Learn to fly, buy a Spitfire (just the 3 million these days), base it at Goodwood and then spend the rest of my days chucking it about the air above the South Downs on a regular basis.

Would be happy to buzz the Amex on a Saturday around 3PM to intimidate the opposition (NB this actually happened at the start of the Ashes in 2005 when the Convicts took on a Duke of Norfolk's XI and we had an unannounced low level beat up by a Spitfire - I'm sure that sowed the seeds...)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here