Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Falmer Cup 5 a side Charity Tournament - North Stand Chat - 27th June 2015

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Which team were you in? I'm presuming you played us in one of the first two games of the 2nd group stage.

Good to see Dick Knight at the presentation after, spoke well and passionately around the club losing touch with the fans and forgetting where it came from.

Have to say the Farmers pub is absolutely desperate, can we have the presentation at the training ground or somewhere half decent it was an utter shit hole.

I was the fat lad playing for NSC. The one who cameoed for the last 3 minutes, helped in conceding the first goal, ended flat on my arse and then promptly came off again!!!!!!

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Most penalties were scored

My favourite was the penalty that was sent along the ground, dead-centre, and the keeper didn't move. Trouble is that in attempting to stop it he only managed to smash his knees together and the ball went straight between his legs. Poor chap.

Bloody funny though.

tubby

Aug 15, 2008
Which team were you in? I'm presuming you played us in one of the first two games of the 2nd group stage.

Good to see Dick Knight at the presentation after, spoke well and passionately around the club losing touch with the fans and forgetting where it came from.

Have to say the Farmers pub is absolutely desperate, can we have the presentation at the training ground or somewhere half decent it was an utter shit hole.

Sussex County FA are currently installing a 3G pitch and have a bar. It might be worth considering for next year.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Sussex County FA are currently installing a 3G pitch and have a bar. It might be worth considering for next year.

I think the Elite Performance Centre (sounds much better than The Training Ground) was great, if only they'd opened access to the buildings for toilets and refreshments. And certainly not for those of us gazing in adoration who fancied a bit of a mooch.....

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Hopefully it's at the Academy next year as the facility is great. The pitches are fantastic and good for 5 aside but bearing in mind fitness levels you could easily play 6 aside on there.

This. First time around I felt the format worked superbly, saw no real reason to change it. 5AS was good but six would have enabled more squad members playing time without the constant chopping and changing with subs.

WeAreTheSWC

Dec 5, 2013
Falmer
All the results, sorry for the delay.
RESULTS_Board_Results.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here