Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Teetering on blizzard here in Faversham.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I think we have missed out on the big chance. It was an open goal from 2 yards out and we hit it over the bar

The best chance we have is something they don’t predict as quite frankly they seem clueless still where it will end up. I live it hope we will be like Leon Best and surprise the world when we tuck one away

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
The key for the poor snow here was that as soon as the coldest air reached the UK the winds went to a Easterly or SE direction, which for our corner of the UK is shit.

We may well see some more snow later and who knows tomorrow, but it has been incredibly frustrating.

Does seem still later today and tomorrow no one knows where it will hit or how heavy. There currently sticking pins on a map

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
BBC forecast is showing heavy snow this afternoon in Sussex so all may not be lost!

Well, the actual low pressure system isn't here yet. This morning's snow was always going to be patchy. The BIG question is how far East the snow goes later. I'll let you have a guess.

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
The worst thing about missing out is we know that these next 48 hours or so are literally our last chance till next winter.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
On the netweather radar, there is some coming up from Jersey/Guernsey, whether it hits us or not remains to be seen.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Well I enjoyed the snow on Tuesday which was better than expected but it has to be said today and tomorrow has/will be a big disappointment. Oh well, lets hope next winter is a better one.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
- 4 c, wind from the east, cloudy, bbc weather site shows heavy snow and still dry as a bone

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well, the actual low pressure system isn't here yet. This morning's snow was always going to be patchy. The BIG question is how far East the snow goes later. I'll let you have a guess.

As I said previously, snow is very unpredictable. Who'd be a meteorologist?

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
270BF98B-BA2A-4DAA-9130-C64EDC911D35.png

Looks more promising.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
Funny thing is, whenever we've had any sort of cloud over us this week there's always been snow in the air at the very least. First time we're covered in a blanket of cloud all day and no snow coming down thus far....

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here