Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Deli Alli

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Tremendous player. Deserves a ban for the dive and it would probably do him some good.

Said the same to my son the other day. Needs to calm it down and get on with being good at football. He's in danger of screwing up what should be a fantastic career.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Not through his choosing, so what's the problem? (I haven't looked it up, so sorry if I'm missing the point)

Lets just say this video isn't exactly a close shave for Dele Alli, but its certainly a bit of a hairy experience for him and the young lady as a result.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Lets just say this video isn't exactly a close shave for Dele Alli, but its certainly a bit of a hairy experience for him and the young lady as a result.
What? Has he actually done something wrong?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
What? Has he actually done something wrong?

It's not with his girlfriend apparently, so I guess that's up to her. The video itself though appears to be a 'trimmed' down version of proceedings unlike some other things........................

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Another career going down the pan

Admittedly I’ve only seen him play 3 times on the box but I struggle to see what the fuss is about.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's not with his girlfriend apparently, so I guess that's up to her. The video itself though appears to be a 'trimmed' down version of proceedings unlike some other things........................
In other words, no. Apart from cheating on his girlfriend.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
In other words, no. Apart from cheating on his girlfriend.

Well, someone has seen fit to share which, unless it has Ali's permission, is quite wrong.

The action needs no referral to a VR system though.

Someone has clearly gone down under his tackle...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
hqdefault.jpg

"It was a joke between me and Kyle Walker"

:rolleyes:

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Admittedly I’ve only seen him play 3 times on the box but I struggle to see what the fuss is about.

*Gulp* I agree entirely and I have watched him far more than that, I am not sure if it is Deli Alli the player who is the bluffer or the tiresome Tottenham fans and TV pundits that have been telling me he is Englands future, yeah right.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Alli (and Kane) should NOT even have been playing in that Burnley 0 Spurs 3 match.

It was widely accepted that BOTH should have had red cards for violent conduct in the previous match (1-4 at Man City). Both only got yellows.

Burnley played badly but should have been facing a much weaker Spurs team (Vertonghen should also have been banned but escaped a blatant yellow card (he was on 4) at The Etihad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here