Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Derby County Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Day thread***

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Why are we playing such an attacking team in a game we're probably going to lose, why didn't we play that against Fulham?

what I said earlier
**** or bust......................and it might just work

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Baldrick loses out as Sami thinks Bent doesn't need any support. Even Halford who can play anywhere on the pitch apart from goalkeeper isn't included.

Halford misses out due to the 5 loan player rules, with Lua Lua injured, Colunga suspended and Baldock missing it makes sense for Teixeria to come back into the team and Halford miss out or we'd be even lighter with attacking options.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
4-4-2 also by the looks of that .............and Warren agree's
It could be......

Stockdale

Bruno-Dunk(c)-Hughes-JBennett

Gardner-Caskey

EBennett-Teixera-March

Bent​

Looks a very lightweight team. I think we're missing a NUTTER in the midfield.

Last edited:

Feb 14, 2010
Great decision by the club to loan out two strikers leaving us with one available striker. When will our transfer policy stop being so shambolic?

Depends on the strikers. One was on big wages and is at Peterborough and the other is at Shef U. Neither are remotely good enough and so we are better off without them. Bent or CMS? If Bent is injured, then I'd prefer to find someone untested and even someone playing in a new position for them up front than the two who were shipped out. At least it would be different.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The best case scenario today is that Rotherham and Millwall don't win so we are still within a win of getting out of the relegation zone.

Trust in Tony

Banned
Aug 17, 2014
Worthing
ffs bloom get this clown out of our club. Sami the clueless Finn playing forstercaskey and gardener again and having no striker on the bench. Sami the sealion would make a better manager Hyypia out

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Great decision by the club to loan out two strikers leaving us with one available striker. When will our transfer policy stop being so shambolic?
We all know the answer to that. In whatever format it is stated it will include the words or phrases, 'Recruitment team', 'Burke' and 'Database'.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
what I said earlier
**** or bust......................and it might just work

Due to an amendment in the 2003 Communications Act which took effect on Tuesday this is now banned by the UK censors because they have to protect children from what they consider offensive. The "brown log" scene in Inbetweeners will now have to be deleted :lol:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Silly Fonts Day

It could be......

Stockdale

Bruno-Dunk(c)-Hughes-JBennett

Gardner-Caskey

E Bennett-Teixeira-March

Bent​

Shock team choice! Where is Baldock? Is Agustien injured or just not good enough?

Subs: Walton, McCourt, Holla, Rea, Toko, Ince, Calderon.

Halford does not even make the squad! I can't argue with that!

What does seem immensely risky is the choice of three right-wingers. McClaren could never have predicted that!

To me it looks like a suicide squad that will not be able to retain the ball.

Last edited:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Paddy Power are offering 3/4 Derby and 7/2 Brighton

More faith in the Albion than most here have

Surely 3/4 is free money

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Shock team choice! Where is Baldock? Is Agustien injured or just not good enough?

Why would you expect to see Agustien? He's not even been in the senior squad since August. He must be decent player to have been part of a good Swansea side, but he clearly has some sort of problem seeing as neither manager that he's played under at BHA has wanted him anywhere near the team, despite not being injured.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here