Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Boro Away - Ticket info post #83 "attendance data will be obtained from Middlesbrough"

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
The club won't want it, but I'm hoping for a replay at the Amex.

Care to explain why a replay could possibly be in our interest, in the middle of the critical 4 fixtures, probably during the week before the massive Stoke away game?!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Care to explain why a replay could possibly be in our interest, in the middle of the critical 4 fixtures, probably during the week before the massive Stoke away game?!
There is no reason why it would be in our interests as such, but we wouldn't play too many of those focused on Stoke anyway.

Boro5707

Dec 21, 2015
Questioned a few times above. Sunderland season ticket holders also had discounted price, the same as yourselves in the last round.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I have a Boro ticket but don't tell anyone.

I'll be singing GOSBTS before kickoff.

I think I'll be sitting under the "B" in "Boro" but I might be wrong.

middlesbrough-preston-2014.jpg

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Pay on the Gate on Saturday, although no retrospective harvest points for this.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
How many sold so far? Heard a whisper it was a shade under 1,500. With pay on the gate am hoping we can get close to 2,000.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I’d be very surprised if we took anything like 1,500. I’d guess around 500-600.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Remember doing a trip up there a few season back and we only took 600, though did get a result. 1500 would be very good

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
How many sold so far? Heard a whisper it was a shade under 1,500. With pay on the gate am hoping we can get close to 2,000.

Fantastic effort if we take 1500 considering we rarely cleared a 1000 when playing them in the championship apart from the ‘big one’ the other year.

I’d be very surprised if we took anything like 1,500. I’d guess around 500-600.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Remember doing a trip up there a few season back and we only took 600, though did get a result. 1500 would be very good

The first poster isn’t a serious account, always posts complete sh!te about the England team and other nonsense. It will be a 3 figure away following, probably somewhere between 400-500

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Anyone know actual tickets sold in the end?

I see Wednesday got 14k through the turnstiles for their game last night. I wonder if the media will be all over that attendence like a rash as they were with ours?! It wasn't on telly, was on a Friday night rather than Monday, it cost 15 quid, and im guessing there werent planned travel issues either.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Anyone know actual tickets sold in the end?

I see Wednesday got 14k through the turnstiles for their game last night. I wonder if the media will be all over that attendence like a rash as they were with ours?! It wasn't on telly, was on a Friday night rather than Monday, it cost 15 quid, and im guessing there werent planned travel issues either.

I suspect if they had been playing Sheffield United they would have sold out. As we should have done.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here