Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Toronto Van Attack

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yes, what would have happened if a guy who had just run over several people in a vehicle decided that because the officer didn't shoot him decided to go on killing which he had done moments before. My say is TAKE the PROVEN MURDERER DOWN whatever it takes.

And if the guy that the policeman cornered turned out later NOT to have been the van driver, what then?

There's chaos in the aftermath of an incident like this. In the immediate aftermath of the Stockholm incident, a guy was arrested almost immediately, who turned out not to have been involved in any way. Just as well the Swedish police didn't follow your advice.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
.....wow! Just....wow. He claims he killed people because he couldn't get his leg over, and there is an 'organisation' through which he could vent before his spree?

TBH, I have the same feelings about this character as I do about people who kill random people in the name of a religion. Nutters. I got hammered previously for saying the 'Isis' types are mentally ill, but I will say it again in the present case. Mentally ill (pretty much by definition).

For those who say 'without (militant) Islam we would have no Islamic terrorists' please now be even handed and admit that without attractive discerning women who refuse to **** dweebs, there would be no 'Incel terrorism'.

Reading the full gamut of Incel beliefs put me in mind of a certain familiar someone..............

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Did I miss a thread on this? Bit odd there isn't one isn't it?

I

I am pretty sure you and others(Leftists) were waiting to make sure it wasn't a muslim before starting the thread.

I thought I knew a little of toxic male internet sub cultures but reading about Incel types has been an eye opener. I'd heard the term but laughed at how ridiculous it sounded. If this tragic fool's actions are found to be down to the fact he couldn't get laid, then that's 2 major attacks linked to these losers.

Yep, yet another Nihilistic and pathological cult, like MGTOW, Antifa and others, its part of the moral unravelling that precedes the final collapse of civillisation.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
"The Incel Rebellion has already begun! We will overthrow all the Chads and Stacys! All hail the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger!"

- These are the words Alek Minassian posted on Facebook just moments before he allegedly drove a van onto a packed pavement in Toronto on Monday, killing 10 people

-He said: "Girls gave their affection and sex and love to other men but never to me. I'm 22 years old, and I'm still a virgin. I've never even kissed a girl."

Stop this planet, I want to get off.

Chads or Chad Thundercocks are a derivative of US school subculture, ie the jocks, its a delayed school shooting.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I imagine a fair chunk of these attacks are committed by people who cant get laid, and it might play some part.

Joe Rogan talks about it with a neuro-scientist type on his podcast.

I love Joe Rogan. His guests are epic.

Because of him I've done tons of shit I wouldn't have even known about.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Did I miss a thread on this? Bit odd there isn't one isn't it?

I thought I knew a little of toxic male internet sub cultures but reading about Incel types has been an eye opener. I'd heard the term but laughed at how ridiculous it sounded. If this tragic fool's actions are found to be down to the fact he couldn't get laid, then that's 2 major attacks linked to these losers.

I fully expect AlfredMizen to be mounting the pavement in his Skoda anyday now .

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I love Joe Rogan. His guests are epic.

Because of him I've done tons of shit I wouldn't have even known about.

I love Joe Rogan Experience.:)

InCels aka virgins have come in for increased mockery of late from meme groups, Usually based on there over arching sense of entitlement. "Ive done everything right why cant i get laid", most I am guessing are apolitical and a few on the left. Most on the right just sneer at them

chads.jpg

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
I love Joe Rogan Experience.:)

InCels aka virgins have come in for increased mockery of late from meme groups, Usually based on there over arching sense of entitlement. "Ive done everything right why cant i get laid", most I am guessing are apolitical and a few on the left. Most on the right just sneer at them

chads.jpg

The terrible tragedy is that, your funny image there, could be describing the three abrahamic religions..but we can't laugh at THEM. Or, at least one of them.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Mate. I've got a massive load of vine. I'm just waiting for the summer to get back in the forest.

Early this week, did you hear about the Canadian who went down to Peru to experiment with ayahuasca with a local tribe?
He was then tied up by the tribe and killed, as apparently he'd killed the leader during an ayahuasca ceremony?

Just some normal blue-collar guy, maybe a JRE fan, going to experiment with ayahuasca, tied up and killed by a crazy tribe.
Insane.

It's still on my to-do list though.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Early this week, did you hear about the Canadian who went down to Peru to experiment with ayahuasca with a local tribe?
He was then tied up by the tribe and killed, as apparently he'd killed the leader during an ayahuasca ceremony?

Just some normal blue-collar guy, maybe a JRE fan, going to experiment with ayahuasca, tied up and killed by a crazy tribe.
Insane.

There's been a couple of those mate.

What they did to that guy, whether or not he did it, was barbaric.

I bought the components from a Dutch guy last year after doing a ton of research. If you are up for it...let me know.

I'm not a hippy btw.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Insane.

I read about that, and it was hard to read. Brutal.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I am pretty sure you and others(Leftists) were waiting to make sure it wasn't a muslim before starting the thread.

Yep, yet another Nihilistic and pathological cult, like MGTOW, Antifa and others, its part of the moral unravelling that precedes the final collapse of civillisation.

Yes of course Looney, the real issue is me starting this thread and not there being nothing on it on here in the first place.

These guys sound like they have quite a big crossover with the types you hang out with online, do you come across them much?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yes of course Looney, the real issue is me starting this thread and not there being nothing on it on here in the first place.

These guys sound like they have quite a big crossover with the types you hang out with online, do you come across them much?

Nope, the people I hang with consider themselves alphas(rightly or wrongly), these are considered Betas, hence the term Beta Uprising.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/beta-uprising

They are ll more like reddit based MRAs, metrosexuals and various other losers, more in common with your fellow members of NSCs Bag of Idiots. But I can understand why your grasping at straws, political/media bubble etc.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Nope, the people I hang with consider themselves alphas(rightly or wrongly), these are considered Betas, hence the term Beta Uprising.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/beta-uprising

:lolol:

When you say "hang with" you mean "talk to on a computer" and when you say "alpha" you mean "least sad among saddos with no life who spend all day on 4Chan". It's like being the most attractive in a family of 13 cousins from Alabama. Paul Joseph Watson considers himself alpha and all he does is sit in his mum's basement smoking.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
:lolol:

When you say "hang with" you mean "talk to on a computer" and when you say "alpha" you mean "least sad among saddos with no life who spend all day on 4Chan". It's like being the most attractive in a family of 13 cousins from Alabama. Paul Joseph Watson considers himself alpha and all he does is sit in his mum's basement smoking.

Nice attempt at humour but full marks for being clueless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here