Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Winnie Mandela

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
I wonder if she will have a tyre over the head and petrol poured over her like the people who disagreed with her.
Im guessing quick fit will have a day of mourning. Horrible corrupt woman.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
No tears being shed here,nasty piece of work,I spent some time in South Africa and never heard a good word for her.I don't think you could ever find two more polar opposites than her and the great man Nelson Mandela.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
No one can doubt she kept the flag waving for the ANC during Sisulu, Tambo and Mandelas absence and showed bravery there but she will forever be tainted. Too much went on.
I would have loved to have believed the accusations against her were false but you could tell through Madibas carefully chosen words through the T&C meetings that they weren’t.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Did she organise for that to be done to others?

'Allegedly'

https://www.thenewamerican.com/worl...ath-as-in-life-truth-about-mandela-overlooked

Meanwhile, Mandela’s wife during much of that time, fellow ANC revolutionary Winnie, was a zealous and open advocate for one of the most brutal murder tactics ever conceived by man. Pioneered by the ANC, so-called “necklacing” involves filling a tire with gasoline before putting it around the victim’s neck, setting it ablaze, and watching the poor target slowly writhe in horrifying agony before eventual death. Most of the ANC’s “necklace” victims were fellow blacks.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
No one can doubt she kept the flag waving for the ANC during Sisulu, Tambo and Mandelas absence and showed bravery there but she will forever be tainted. Too much went on.
I would have loved to have believed the accusations against her were false but you could tell through Madibas carefully chosen words through the T&C meetings that they weren’t.

Youre actually serious calling him madiba :lolol: :lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
One last time then:

Q - What do Winnie Mandela and a pigeon have in common?
A - They both like to sit on top of Nelson's Column.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://order-order.com/2018/04/03/naz-shah-deletes-unfortunate-winnie-tribute/

Labour’s Naz Shah marked the death of Winnie Mandela with an ‘inspirational’ quote from the South African activist endorsing the brutal ‘necklacing’ murders of the ’80s and ’90s.

The Member of Parliament for Bradford West responded to news that Nelson Mandela’s widow had passed away by tweeting “RIP Winnie Mandela” and sharing an ‘inspirational’ poster of the South African alongside the quote: “Together, hand in hand, with our matches and our necklaces, we shall liberate this country.”

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Youre actually serious calling him madiba :lolol: :lolol:

Yes, to differentiate him from his wife by using his clan name. So you didn’t get confused Alfred because they had the same surname. Glad it amused you....... you happy chappy you.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Yes, to differentiate him from his wife by using his clan name. So you didn’t get confused Alfred because they had the same surname. Glad it amused you....... you happy chappy you.

no , you did in a moment of pretentiousness :lolol: "so you didnt get confused" hahahaha you could"ve called him nelson.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
https://order-order.com/2018/04/03/naz-shah-deletes-unfortunate-winnie-tribute/

Labour’s Naz Shah marked the death of Winnie Mandela with an ‘inspirational’ quote from the South African activist endorsing the brutal ‘necklacing’ murders of the ’80s and ’90s.

The Member of Parliament for Bradford West responded to news that Nelson Mandela’s widow had passed away by tweeting “RIP Winnie Mandela” and sharing an ‘inspirational’ poster of the South African alongside the quote: “Together, hand in hand, with our matches and our necklaces, we shall liberate this country.”
makes a change from her berating white girls for getting raped by muslims .

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
no , you did in a moment of pretentiousness :lolol: "so you didnt get confused" hahahaha you could"ve called him nelson.

F.uc.king pretentious...Jesus the things you pick up on on here. Well I can’t be arsed with you.....I’m off for a Turducken club sandwich with Panko fried chicken and maple mayo now.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here