Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dale Stephens' appeal [Update: appeal rejected, 3 game ban stands]

marshallmercury

Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Have just e-mailed the F.A to voice my anger over the rejected appeal. I know it will do Jack S**t regarding the appeal decision but i sent a polite e-mail telling them that all they have done is backed up some very poor refereeing. Well it made me feel slightly better anyway.:rant:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just seen Dean is reffing the WHU match bet there aren't any dodgy decisions tonight

Not a single one. Yellow cards all the way, such as for this oddly familiar-looking tackle.

[tweet]730141942621843456[/tweet]

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
What a bunch of frigging wimps on this board. Stephens is suspended, accept it and stop moaning. I wouldn't like you lot along side me in the trenches in times of trouble. Man up for God's sake or we have no chance in the playoffs.
GET A GRIP

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
What a bunch of frigging wimps on this board. Stephens is suspended, accept it and stop moaning. I wouldn't like you lot along side me in the trenches in times of trouble. Man up for God's sake or we have no chance in the playoffs.
GET A GRIP

That's good as I wouldn't be that keen on you :moo:
..anyway come Friday there's only one thing that we'll all be focusing on and it won't be this

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm unable to give that commitment right now.
I'm going to watch the game on tv with the kids, but I'm going to be pretty miserable at the start and it's going to take something mighty impressive to shake me from this downward spiral.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The only thing that can fix this is a hug from Tony Bloom, and for him to tell me not to worry, it'll be alright, he's got it covered.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
GET A GRIP

Funnily enough, I haven't see a lot of moaning. A sense of injustice, fairness and anger, none of which are harmful to morale. I'm not sure you would know what was required in the trenches. You need a reason to keep fighting & all of those emotions would do that.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Ch will get the team in order. We need ot get ourseves n order, be there and get behind the team 100%. We are factually the 3rd best team on the Championship over this last seasion, fact. the table doesnt lie. Therefore we have every chance of going up and getitng behind the team is surely the best way we can influence the result.

I am sure the FA will have a 'word' with the Ref over the pay offs on decisions and not to be too harsh, just to make them feel better over shafting us.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I hope those that make these decisions are struck with lighting. The wakners

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
very poor and deeply disappointing decision in my opinion .....just underlines what the f.a are all about .....another self serving , money magnet........all about saving face and covering each others' backs........Mike Dean has a reputation for being a bell-end by fans and yet he is considered , by them , to be one of the top five and therefore best refs in the land.........so here we are with our promotion chances severely dented , nice one f.a.....nice one Mike Dean......!! DS must be absolutely gutted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here