Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World Cup Bet Offers

Jimmy Grimble

Anyone know of any good ones? Or have any decent tips?

Apologies if there's already been a thread on this.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Having quickly done a prediction quiz for work (and thus having mapped out the whole tournament) I have concluded:

Argentina will win against Brazil in the final
France will score lots of goals so Benzema could be a good one outside of an argie or Brazilian for golden boot.
Belgium will get to the quarters and score lots so get Lukaku E/W on the scoring.

Hope these blindingly obvious things will help.

Jimmy Grimble

Having quickly done a prediction quiz for work (and thus having mapped out the whole tournament) I have concluded:

Argentina will win against Brazil in the final
France will score lots of goals so Benzema could be a good one outside of an argie or Brazilian for golden boot.
Belgium will get to the quarters and score lots so get Lukaku E/W on the scoring.

Hope these blindingly obvious things will help.

I've considered Benzema for TGS, not sure how much the Ribery injury will affect their chances of getting through/scoring goals though. 33/1 with Paddy Power who are doing an offer - £20 stake on TGS and you get a 'free' £5 bet every time your player scores...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Chile to qualify from Group B at the expense of the Dutch would be the one for me.

Considering the Argies group I'd expect them to be top tournament goalscorers so Aguero for Golden Boot.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
I've considered Benzema for TGS, not sure how much the Ribery injury will affect their chances of getting through/scoring goals though. 33/1 with Paddy Power who are doing an offer - £20 stake on TGS and you get a 'free' £5 bet every time your player scores...

This includes £10 e/w as well so could potentially be a very good offer.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Blimey.

That is excellent.

Benzema will surely score some against Switzerland, Ecuador, Honduras and Bosnia (in next round)

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
I've had one bet so far but I think it's a blinder.

Daniel Sturridge to be top scorer for England at 3/1.

How Rooney is favourite for this market I have no idea.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Bet £20 or £10 E/W on the top scorer market at Paddy Power and get a £5 free bet every time your player scores

How does this work? Do they credit the £5 at the end of each match or at the end of the tournament? If so and your player is in fact top scorer and you win, do you still get £5 for each goal on top of your winnings?

Jimmy Grimble

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Was going to mention the one Ernest said.

On a similar principle, betbright are doing an offer that for every win by the team you back in the outright market, you get a £5 free bet. Think Argentina might be good for that too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here